Make a donation

Author Topic: My experience at PSI tuning  (Read 10707 times)

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
Re: My experience at PSI tuning
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 08:43:25 am »
I'm glad that you had a good experience at our place, and also that you now have your car to a standard that you are happy with.

I think you should discuss your experience with PSI so that they are aware of the issues and can change things to avoid similar occurrences in the future and can maybe help you out in some way to ease the bad feeling.

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 08:02:47 pm »
Hmm I've never had a problem with PSI, tho they didn't seem massively knowledgable about the 2.0T. Certainly am surprised at your story, the odd bits and pieces I've had done have gone smoothly.
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline edd666999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 89
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 12:29:39 pm »
I'm glad that you had a good experience at our place, and also that you now have your car to a standard that you are happy with.

I think you should discuss your experience with PSI so that they are aware of the issues and can change things to avoid similar occurrences in the future and can maybe help you out in some way to ease the bad feeling.

TBH i really cant be bothered having another conversation when all im thinking is "He is lying to me." I have already been told my car didn't come with an under tray so I don't see the point in trying to help them better their service!

Maybe one day they will find a random under tray and realise!  :mad:

Hmm I've never had a problem with PSI, tho they didn't seem massively knowledgable about the 2.0T. Certainly am surprised at your story, the odd bits and pieces I've had done have gone smoothly.

The fuel pump they fitted went smoothly too, hence why i went back. Maybe if id decided to wait around for the 3 hour job non of it would have happened.