Make a donation

Author Topic: RS3 vs M3 GTR at the 'ring  (Read 5137 times)

Offline Jussa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 12
  • Bicester
    • Email
Re: RS3 vs M3 GTR at the 'ring
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 02:32:38 pm »
I'd be more inclined to say he was losing the back end because he was too busy keeping an eye on what the idiot behind him was doing.

It's TF, and road rules apply. A lot of visitors (this guy was French?) instantly void their insurance as soon as they set wheels on it, most people know this. I would sacrifice a lap every time to avoid some clown punting me down the track, and doing a runner/having no means to pay.

He ruined his tyres going in too early, too hot and scrubbing off speed with understeer. The car itself would go around very quickly, just not with him behind the wheel.

I've watched his other videos now and I was wrong and you are right. He is a bit of a tool of a driver. And he clearly uses the handbrake on one section of the track in his other videos.

He's brave driving his 40k car around the ring like that, not something I'd do.

Who says the geezer in the M3 isn't his mate???
2010 3dr phantom black S-Tronic S3 - BCS TBE with 3½" DP - LOBA LO4xx turbo - LOBA HPFP - Revo CAI - H&R 25mm lowering springs - Forge 11mm spacers - RS4 fuel Pressure valve - THS intercooler - H&R front and rear ARB's - AEM water methanol injection

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
Re: RS3 vs M3 GTR at the 'ring
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 02:36:09 pm »
Good chance it is tbh, as he seemed to have waited for him, then he also waved at him aswell. TBH the M3 driver wasnt driving any better anyway