Make a donation

Author Topic: Somebody seems to have borrowed my Edition 30 Badge!!  (Read 3554 times)

Offline JigBake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Somebody seems to have borrowed my Edition 30 Badge!!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 02:25:44 pm »
^^^^^^^^^

Cheers for the help but i have literally just bought one. It was buy it now at £11.95 including postage. Not too bad. Hopefully should get it at the beginning of the week.

Cheers.

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 04:46:36 am »

Man. you are so lucky they didn't damage the boot. They normally don't give a sh1t, and just get any old tool behind it and yank it off, scratching or even denting the bodywork.

As far as gettting the dimensions right for the sticker, well worth getting from VW. I have seen so many V6 4 moitions where they've got it badly wrong,it spoils the whole look of the car.

Glad it's a simple job for you  :happy2:

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline GTI-Pirelli

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:01 am »
markymark,

Do you have a part number for the Pirelli badge? I contacted my dealer and they quoted the "parts bulletin 0-172" which they didn't have. Also appeared to have no clue as to how to get it.

I e-mailed VW UK and they said "Contact your local dealer!" :stupid:

2017 Audi S4

Offline markymark

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 08:01:33 pm »
markymark,

Do you have a part number for the Pirelli badge? I contacted my dealer and they quoted the "parts bulletin 0-172" which they didn't have. Also appeared to have no clue as to how to get it.

I e-mailed VW UK and they said "Contact your local dealer!" :stupid:
Unfortunately I don't have a part number, when I went into my local dealers they took the chassis number from my car and ordered it via that. I think they contacted VW Germany directly and it's still on back order. :happy2: