Make a donation

Author Topic: New member....  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Polo6n1600i

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 6
Re: New member....
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 08:31:02 pm »
Still got the rims! The guy showed up at the door asking for his deposit back - didn't want any grief so just gave it him back! My other 2 cars are going in the trader next week anyway. So hopefully they will both go quick!

Just ordered jap spec smoked red tail lights (£98x2 for outer & £54x2 for the inner) they look very similar to ed30 tail lights on the golf. But the aren't bulbs they are led's in the Jetta! Could take upto 6 weeks to arrive though!

Offline Stanipkiss

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 07:56:28 pm »
Hello Polo

Good to see more Jetta's on here. Mines a 56 plate tdi se 140.

Just updated my "Are saloons welcome?" thread about the B12 sportline kit fitted last week. Not coilovers but lower than standard.

Can you post some pics once you do your alpha numberplate mod, I am looking at doing something with my front end.
Just put black Gti headlights on and looking to get Silver/Black look going on the car. (pics will follow)

Mk5 Jetta 2.0l Tdi 140 se Apex RDX coilovers, BBS VZ003, Skyline tails, Genuine Xenons more to come

Offline Polo6n1600i

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 08:40:47 am »
I just picked up a set of headlights yesterday - was going to split them and paint the chrome body coloured. But 1 is a depo repro & the other is a Hella genuine one. (Vw missing off the dipped beam bulb) so not sure if I'm going to do that now or not.

Number plate front plinth is off an Alfa 156 I think - it was £8 off eBay.