Make a donation

Author Topic: Roof respray  (Read 6118 times)

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Roof respray
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 10:54:07 pm »
next to nothing? jog on, wherever you have been going in the past has clearly been ripping you off

scottm72

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 10:54:46 pm »
felix please do not use that kind of language on this forum, or you wont be here for very long
reported to moderator fyi

you say it will cost £150 to take dents out of a roof and completely respray it ?
that's crazy talk
cmon then let me ask people reading this
do you think £150 is a realistic price for that kind of job, remember there is a sunroof added also and for a proper respray of the roof that would need to be taken off then put back in,,, if it is done proffesionally that is,,, £150 remember

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:56:28 pm »
felix please do not use that kind of language on this forum, or you wont be here for very long

bloody hell, what a baby, running to mods

dry your eyes mate

yes you're obviously correct seeing as its your job and have done it for so long  :booty:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:57:59 pm by felix! »

scottm72

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 10:58:17 pm »

dry your eyes mate
no but stupid people like you are not welcome here
lets see if the people think £150 is the right price and we will confirm you are full of s**t

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 10:59:49 pm »

dry your eyes mate
lets see if the people think £150 is the right price and we will confirm you are full of s**t

reported you for the use of language  :happy2:

what do i know? its only my job, but you who has no knowledge of the trade obviously know better because you believe everything vw spoon feeds you  :stupid:

i'm sorry, i didn't see where it said you were a mod/admin, saying who can and can't be here  :surprised:

Offline chrisr763

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 62
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 11:01:59 pm »

dry your eyes mate

reported you for the use of language  :happy2:

what do i know? its only my job, but you who has no knowledge of the trade obviously know better because you believe everything vw spoon feeds you  :stupid:

i'm sorry, i didn't see where it said you were a mod/admin, saying who can and can't be here  :surprised:

There are just not as many garages as we hope for offering the 2000% quality all of us strive for!  :evilgrin:

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 11:03:27 pm »
can i just ask, have you ever taken a sun roof out? do you know it takes fook all time? have you ever repaired a dented roof? ever heard of pdr so filler isn't needed? ever painted a roof? ever looked into how small a job a roof respray actually is?

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 11:04:15 pm »
There are just not as many garages as we hope for offering the 2000% quality all of us strive for!  :evilgrin:

funny that because most vw bodyshops are terrible

Offline chrisr763

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 11:07:28 pm »
can i just ask, have you ever taken a sun roof out? do you know it takes fook all time? have you ever repaired a dented roof? ever heard of pdr so filler isn't needed? ever painted a roof? ever looked into how small a job a roof respray actually is?

Plain and simple, no. But to me and clearly others on this forum. £150 seems low.

I feel most comfortable at my local VW dealer who offer great service and quality. Not slating any other bodyshops

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 11:09:37 pm »
Plain and simple, no. But to me and clearly others on this forum. £150 seems low. 

low compared to vw's rip off prices! go and ask any bodyshop that isn't at a dealer how much they charge and it will be £150-200 tops

Offline chrisr763

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:27 pm »
Where do you work so i can comfim this?

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 11:11:29 pm »

scottm72

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 11:14:56 pm »

I feel most comfortable at my local VW dealer who offer great service and quality. Not slating any other bodyshops
I would also feel more comfortable with vw but yes they are overpriced but I would at least get a quote from them although I would be looking for a small garage with a good reputation.
nobody is saying use vw felix but your price is unrealistic and never going to happen
so that's one vote for me already then
me = 1
you = 0
 :booty:

Offline felix!

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 11:18:46 pm »
yeah, its unrealistic, you know this because you're in the trade aren't you   :stupid: moron

Please.....

cool story bro  :booty:

scottm72

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 11:21:15 pm »
Where do you work so i can comfim this?
chris don't waste your time dude, they will just tell you that price cause he will tell them to
his price is unrealistic and he is just being big headed
I tell you what though if it only costs 150 to take dents out on a roof and COMPLETELLY respray it im gonna get my bonnet resprayed to take away the stone chips,,, no dents in that so shall we say £80 for that job felix
me = 1
you = 0
 :booty: