Make a donation

Author Topic: What a goal.  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Neil R

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
Re: What a goal.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 08:59:20 pm »
How much was joe hart at fault tho? Do you not think its time for Frazer Forster to get a call up for England after both performances for Celtic against Barcelona in the champions league??  
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:14:01 pm by Neil R »

Offline rdfcpete

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 09:55:13 pm »
How much was joe hart at fault tho? Do you not think its time for Frazer Forster to get a call up for England after both performances for Celtic against Barcelona in the champions league??  

For the 'header' away that wasn't, definitely at fault. If you look he actually had time to kick it as Zlatan stopped running 6feet short of Hart. I'm Joe Harts biggest fan but he should've either headed that away from all opposition (out for a throw would've been comfortable, rather than heading it up!) and he should've saved the free kick at the near post. A world class keeper like him will be disappointed with both of those.

Forsters good, but he'll need a move to another decent Prem side before they look at him again I think.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:39:56 pm by rdfcpete »
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline Neil R

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 10:34:11 pm »
Good comment, but it was a friendly last night and surely hodgson should be trying players like Forster to see how they would cope against international opposition!!