Make a donation

Author Topic: big thanks to eddie-nl  (Read 1070 times)

scottm72

big thanks to eddie-nl
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:11:49 pm »
as it says on title big thanks to eddie-nl for supplying new toys for my car.
rns-510h
5ko Bluetooth kit
5 metre extension cable
mk6 full reverse camera unit

eddie was always on the ball with sometimes instant replies to my noobish queries on all this kit as I had no clue what was needed and so very nearly got vw to fit parking sensors instead of the camera.
after looking around everywhere it is clear eddie has the best units at the best prices, all items came through the post the day after he posted them and all wrapped up extremely well with a good 6 months supply of bubble wrap for me lol.
was a bit worried about possible damage to the 510 unit with the post man but it was so well protected in eddies wrapping that I had no need to worry.
every item was brand new and flawless so thanks very much eddie
and as big arnie used to say
ILL BE BACK  :happy2:

Offline Eddie-NL

• Trader - 2014
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,56721.0.html
Re: big thanks to eddie-nl
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:23:25 pm »
glad you are happy, but above all you have plenty of bubble wrap. :laugh:
Genuine VCDS VAG-COM HEX-USB + Genuine Vag Commander + Genuine VAG Tacho + Genuine VAG CAN PRO  + RNS Manager for Video in Motion and New Pin Code for RNS510

Cluster and Key coding

Location Great Yarmouth

Retrofits fitted by me see my members rides

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 28
    • Avante Auto - Still under construction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 08:38:10 pm »
Nice one Scott. Glad you got it all sorted.  Bet you can't wait to get it all fitted now. Top bloke is Ed.

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members

scottm72

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:04:10 pm »
Nice one Scott. Glad you got it all sorted.  Bet you can't wait to get it all fitted now. Top bloke is Ed.
another review added just now dude, all fitted today by golfman,,, super happy,,, super poor now as well lol but super happy,,,,, will get some pics up soon, cheers mate  :happy2: