Make a donation

Author Topic: GTA V... Whos excited  (Read 2284 times)

Offline ConeKiller

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 5
GTA V... Whos excited
« on: November 14, 2012, 06:53:07 pm »
Being 23 im constantly thinking I should have grown up by now, but I cant help but get excited about GTA V!

Second trailer released today, can see it here >> www.gtav.net

Release date Spring 2013!

Offline JoeDarKa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
Re: GTA V... Whos excited
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 06:56:17 pm »
Looking forward to this, as long as its totally different compared to GTA4. That was so boring.

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build

Offline rdfcpete

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 52
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »
Fighter jets?! EPIC  :party:
Pete

RNS-E LED 2012 | Aux-In | AP Coilovers |  Hawk HPS Pads | Revo Stage 1+
Previous: OEM+ 2006 MK5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI Steel Grey 3 Door

Offline jameelno1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
  • TDI Power
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:09:26 pm »
already on pre order carnt wait for this plus got a free poster with the pre order from gamestation  :party:
golf mk5 1.9 tdi

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 103
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29264.0.html
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 07:18:28 pm »
I can't wait especially after seeing the trailer today.

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't carry on with the gta iv series like they did with gta III series with liberty city, vice city and San Andreas rather than going straight to V with San Andreas. I just want them to remake Vice city as that was my favourite one set in the 80's

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:20:09 pm »
already on pre order carnt wait for this plus got a free poster with the pre order from gamestation  :party:

A free poster :grin:

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 07:21:44 pm »
I'm waiting until they announce a special edition box set like they did with gta iv before I pre order

Offline Lone_Par

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 12
    • Lone_Pars MK5 Diamond Black GTI
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 07:25:33 pm »
Never played GTA (other than the very first ones with the birds eye view!) but finished Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire so will probably give this a bash!!

Offline glenn_g60

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Red Ed30 No. 884
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 08:47:03 pm »
Can not wait for this, have loved all the games in the series. Anyone remember GTA London?!
Being 23 im constantly thinking I should have grown up by now, but I cant help but get excited about GTA V!
Im 28 and I think like that sometimes. But then I think, nah, plenty more time yet for that!  :smiley:

Offline ConeKiller

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 12:23:12 am »
At least its not just me :) might wander to gamestation and see if I can get myself a poster :D

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 01:06:05 am »
I can't wait especially after seeing the trailer today.

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't carry on with the gta iv series like they did with gta III series with liberty city, vice city and San Andreas rather than going straight to V with San Andreas. I just want them to remake Vice city as that was my favourite one set in the 80's

but they did a bit? Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned?

i'm very excited. i only buy a handful of games a year limited to a few key franchises and this is definitely on 2013 hit list. (for those who are interested other franchises include FIFA, Resident Evil, Dead Space and Metal Gear)
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 07:29:23 am »
They did do LATD and BOGT but they was still based on Liberty City and basically expansions. Where as with the GTA III series you had Liberty City (GTA III), Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and Vice City stories  before they moved onto the GTA IV series but instead of doing what hey have done with III they have moved on to V. It's not a problem I just expected more and was dissapionted, hopefully GTA VI will be Vice City again

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:32:39 am »
They did do LATD and BOGT but they was still based on Liberty City and basically expansions. Where as with the GTA III series you had Liberty City (GTA III), Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and Vice City stories  before they moved onto the GTA IV series but instead of doing what hey have done with III they have moved on to V. It's not a problem I just expected more and was dissapionted, hopefully GTA VI will be Vice City again

They milked a dead cow with GTA3 though. DLC expansion packs is all you want really, and only for a limited time. Otherwise they will never develop better game engines as all their resources will be tied up doing crap spin offs.

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 01:13:15 pm »
Yes very :party:

Pre-ordered it last week.

Have enjoyed all of them since the 1st :happy2:

Can not wait for this, have loved all the games in the series. Anyone remember GTA London?!
Im 28 and I think like that sometimes. But then I think, nah, plenty more time yet for that!  :smiley:

I'm 29 and get that all the time from the folks. But I dont think I will ever grow up.

Actually I was speaking to the boss's friend a while back and he used a phrase which I thought was brilliant: 'Boys never grow up, the only thing that changes is the price of their toys!' :grin:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 02:21:58 pm »
I loved the original GTA and then went to Vice City (which was awesome) and SA which was more detailed but less enjoyable. I hated GTA4 - it has too much realism which for me ruined it. I got bored about a third of the way through and gave up.

Hope GTA5 goes more for fun rather than realism.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.