Make a donation

Author Topic: To fit or not to fit...?!  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Mackie1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 6
Re: To fit or not to fit...?!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 03:29:14 pm »
Berg that's what the devil on my shoulder's been saying! I'm currently running 350+ bhp and obviously have a hpfp. She's running well (I use her as my daily) but this valve has been tempting me for a while. U think its definitely worth my while then??

you probably dont NEED it but like RR says, do you really need half the mods you have on the car? Mine is running 361bhp last time out, is this anything to do with the valve? Who knows, not me thats for sure. I would PM Stattler Steve, PDT or Vrs Alex for their opinions.

I know what you're saying, its probably a little mod that sits alongside other little mods to make somewhat of a noticeable difference...? Well after hearing your thoughts i WILL get it fitted and will let you all know if i notice any difference at all. It's pretty much the last thing i can do to the engine short of internal work so it'll be interesting. Thanks again.  :happy2:

Offline Mackie1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 03:30:06 pm »
How to guide please Graeme? Ha ha  :happy2:
Absolutely!!! :congrats:

Offline graeme

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 04:17:44 pm »
How to guide please Graeme? Ha ha  :happy2:
Absolutely!!! :congrats:

No problem, Will try to get one made up this weekend.

I just disconnected the d/v valve and done it that way. Was a bit footery but didnt take 2 long ;)

Offline berg

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 04:21:33 pm »
Berg that's what the devil on my shoulder's been saying! I'm currently running 350+ bhp and obviously have a hpfp. She's running well (I use her as my daily) but this valve has been tempting me for a while. U think its definitely worth my while then??

you probably dont NEED it but like RR says, do you really need half the mods you have on the car? Mine is running 361bhp last time out, is this anything to do with the valve? Who knows, not me thats for sure. I would PM Stattler Steve, PDT or Vrs Alex for their opinions.

I know what you're saying, its probably a little mod that sits alongside other little mods to make somewhat of a noticeable difference...? Well after hearing your thoughts i WILL get it fitted and will let you all know if i notice any difference at all. It's pretty much the last thing i can do to the engine short of internal work so it'll be interesting. Thanks again.  :happy2:

you may struggle to notice the difference on the road unless you can see a flat spot currently mid range, on the rollers b2b runs may show a difference?
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline gazon69

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 04:25:06 pm »
As said in other posts, just helps smooth out flatspots and fueling. More than likely wont see any gains in hp.