Make a donation

Author Topic: Thinking of buying the wife a new Polo, input please  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Gazza747

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 16
Re: Thinking of buying the wife a new Polo, input please
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 09:28:21 am »
Re-looking at the whole thing again.

I would be leasing it through the company and in that respect, the Golf 6 TDi Match or the Golf 7 1.6 Tdi SE are working out a better option. Roughly the same sort of monthly rate, but a much higher spec as standard and a better car I think, also far better on fuel than the 1.4. I couldn't believe how bad the 'real world' economy is on whatcar.com of the 1.4 Polo, they reckon around £850 a year over 10k miles on fuel more for the 1.4 Polo over the 1.6 Tdi Golf. Might just end up with one of those. Huge discounts on the Golf 6 available now, the Match has over £4k off the price.

I'm looking at the same option golf 7 or 6 and wanted to ask if the 4k saving is available to non business users?
2013 Golf mk7 1.4 tsi SE DSG
2011 Golf mk6 2.0 tdi Match manual (sold)
2007 Golf mk5 GTi manual (sold)

Offline Squeeguk

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 28
    • Avante Auto - Still under construction
    • Email
Re: Thinking of buying the wife a new Polo, input please
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 06:37:19 pm »
I am sure they would be if you could find one. I tried getting my local dealer to source me one last week and there were none available. They had a demo which was dearer, go figure.

Avante Auto - For all your Auto Electronics and Car Audio needs including retrofits down South
PM me or call 0845 116 8870 for advice or pricing. Special Discount for Forum members