Offline zerolag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 13
  • Ass of Ennis
Re: ipad
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 11:24:51 am »
I bought a refurbished iPad 2 direct from Apple, so that comes with 12 months warranty, new shell, new screen, new box etc.  It's brand new really... but for £259 delivered!!

They don't come up that often but create a bookmark on: http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad/ipad2

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 03:46:55 pm »
I bought the 3rd gen on my last trip to Vegas for ~ £320. Was slighty gutted it was the 'latest' iPad for only a month (thanks Apple!). Although the 4th gen is not much of an upgrade.  I have the 16GB wifi. I don't need the celular one, just tether it to my Galaxy S2 if I need to use it while out and about :happy2:

I find I am using it all the time. Don't enjoy browsing on my phone anymore! Great for watching iplayer or movies in the lunch break :happy2:

You may as well go for the latest as the older ones don't sell for much less.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:50:27 pm by Kalpsn2000 »
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 06:42:26 pm »
I bought the 3rd gen on my last trip to Vegas for ~ £320. Was slighty gutted it was the 'latest' iPad for only a month (thanks Apple!). Although the 4th gen is not much of an upgrade.  I have the 16GB wifi. I don't need the celular one, just tether it to my Galaxy S2 if I need to use it while out and about :happy2:

I find I am using it all the time. Don't enjoy browsing on my phone anymore! Great for watching iplayer or movies in the lunch break :happy2:

It had been rumoured for a number of months that it would be refreshed with the lightning connector and minor spec boost. Always best to do some research!! ;)

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 06:48:28 pm »

It had been rumoured for a number of months that it would be refreshed with the lightning connector and minor spec boost. Always best to do some research!! ;)

Yeah wasn't following the rumours about the large iPad because it was all about the mini. But anyway not much of an update and loving the iPad :happy2:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦