Make a donation

Author Topic: The latest Nonce: Max Clifford!!  (Read 3808 times)

Offline E30Dom

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 76
Re: The latest Nonce: Max Clifford!!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 09:51:53 pm »
Pat Sharp and the things he did to those twins?
Diesel Daily Hack.

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 10:04:23 pm »
Pat Sharp and the things he did to those twins?

:confused:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f0n0u7gpsi0eeqji4nujm83ldl&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 12:46:38 am »

Probably would....

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 05:02:27 am »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'll have the one without the sunburnt tits. Thanks.

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 06:00:22 am »

Probably would....

The one in the middle Rich?  :laugh:

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 07:54:44 am »
Part of the problem is that even if you're 100% innocent you never quite recover from allegations like this being spread across the media.

Look at Christopher Jefferies who was wrongly accused of murdering Jo Yeates. His life was ruined by totally false allegations appearing in every newspaper going. The British public too readily believe what they are told without questioning it.

Is the correct answer^^^^^, just look at the whole Hillsborough thing, we (the public) were told a story by the police and the press and for 23yrs the vast majority believed it while the families of 96 innocent people have suffered beyond belief trying to get the truth out, if a court finds Clifford guilty then he deserves everything that comes to him, if he's not yet another un-named person has wrecked another innocent persons life and career.

It would appear (and this is only my opinion on this carry on) that stuff that was widespread, commonplace and basically accepted back in the 70's and early 80's is now deemed as abuse/assault, now this doesn't make it OK but I do wonder where this is going to end, just have a good look at a Carry on film or a Benny Hill program.
There'll be hundreds of rock stars and the likes quaking in their boots that a load of groupies they bonked back in the 70's are all going to turn up saying they were only 15 at the time, I wonder who the first big name will be......
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:02:09 am by swgti »
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 09:09:17 am »

It would appear (and this is only my opinion on this carry on) that stuff that was widespread, commonplace and basically accepted back in the 70's and early 80's is now deemed as abuse/assault, now this doesn't make it OK but I do wonder where this is going to end, just have a good look at a Carry on film or a Benny Hill program.

There'll be hundreds of rock stars and the likes quaking in their boots that a load of groupies they bonked back in the 70's are all going to turn up saying they were only 15 at the time, I wonder who the first big name will be......

....Absolutely spot on! As someone from that era (am now 65yo) who lived in Chelsea and hung out with a number of rock stars and rich, titled, and famous people - Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll was normal - I wonder where it will all end. I can be 100% certain though that anyone I had any form of sexual activity with was above the legal age of consent, and anyway, I'm not famous and so of no interest to the media. I know of one or two people who might be quaking though because of all this delving into the past. It has become a witch hunt.

The Police may indeed be proved to be right in whose collars they are feeling, however we all need to draw a line between what might be described as 'loose moral behaviour' and paedophilia or rape. Knee-jerk reaction to the alleged (until proven) vile acts of Mr Savile is not appropriate in my opinion.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f0n0u7gpsi0eeqji4nujm83ldl&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 12:00:00 pm »

Probably would....

Naaaa.... he's Robins!!  :popcornsoda:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 12:09:32 pm »

Probably would....

Naaaa.... he's Robins!!  :popcornsoda:

....No, only the blonde girlie on the left of the pic - The other's jeans are too green  :P

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!