Make a donation

Author Topic: ap plush drying towel  (Read 3765 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
ap plush drying towel
« on: June 29, 2009, 08:12:05 pm »
got a plush drying towel from auto perfection stand at inters yesterday, just want to say its awesome best £10 i spent , if some of you guys aint got one trust me you need one  :happy2: :happy2: thanks taryn :wink:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Re: ap plush drying towel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:38:12 pm »
I also got one of these, one of the best drying towels I have ever used  :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline keith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 10:05:15 pm »
got one of those to :happy2: and another green plush polishing thingy and one of the wheel brushes that everyone raves about.
who won the raffle?

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 09:43:01 am »
i have the sonus one and it was awesome for the first 2 uses and now its a pile of cr@p, if i got the plush one, would it turn cr@p?

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 10:23:19 am »
its all to do with how you wash it really, and store it. dont use any fabric softners when washing, and let it hang dry. radiators that are hot tend to dry them out pretty quick. i hang mine in an airing cupboard, or on the line, if its a nice day

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 08:19:34 pm »
its all to do with how you wash it really, and store it. dont use any fabric softners when washing, and let it hang dry. radiators that are hot tend to dry them out pretty quick. i hang mine in an airing cupboard, or on the line, if its a nice day
will the tumble dryer do it any harm ??????

Offline TomB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 11:37:17 pm »
I would think it would, as they just apply heat and spin the fabrics dry.

I bought one on Sunday, I can't wait to try it out!
Tom
05 GTI - 18" Merc wheels, coilovers, colour coded Votex kit, all waiting to go on.

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 09:25:46 am »
i cuddled one on sunday but still didnt buy one, need to see it in action

Offline autoperfection.com

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 28
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:20 am »
Ian - No problem - glad you're loving the towel!  Best thing for them after they've been washed is to hang them out to dry in the sun, but when the great British weather doesn't oblige, you can tumble dry them on a low heat.  We've tumble dried ours and they come out perfect every time... I think Greenouse has tumbled his as well without any issues  :happy2:

Keith (and anyone else interested) - Ticket Number 18 won... as far as we're aware he's not a Mk5 forum member and as yet he hasn't responded to our e mail  :chicken:

Joe - If you get an Autoperfection Super Plush one, no, it won't turn cr@p!!!   :smiley:

VC - We were going to show you one in action on Sunday but you didn't come back to see us!!!  You can have a go with ours when we come to see you and then you'll want one for sure :smiley:

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 10:13:24 am »
VC - We were going to show you one in action on Sunday but you didn't come back to see us!!!  You can have a go with ours when we come to see you and then you'll want one for sure :smiley:

i'm easily distracted  :ashamed: sorry, genuinely did mean to get back over to see you

speaking of, who was the guy on the opposite side selling dodo? poked my nose in their too and he seemed a little....erm....stressed  :chicken: not the young guy, he knew his biscuits, the older guy with the beard and glasses?

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 12:17:52 pm »

I'm hard to please ...so the wife tells me  :innocent:, these cloths are the dogs, even my next neighbour has bought one anmd trying to get him to ditch his chamois was something... :signLOL:
i'm easily distracted  :ashamed: sorry, genuinely did mean to get back over to see you... C- Must try harder...:laugh:

speaking of, who was the guy on the opposite side selling dodo? poked my nose in their too and he seemed a little....erm....stressed  :chicken: not the young guy, he knew his biscuits, the older guy with the beard and glasses?
  Santa.... :happy2:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline autoperfection.com

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 28
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 12:40:26 pm »

i'm easily distracted  :ashamed: sorry, genuinely did mean to get back over to see you

No worries - we'll make you a proud owner of one of our towels if it's the last thing we do!!!  :grin:

The older guy with the beard and glasses is Dom - he's half of Dodo Juice  :smiley:  The other guy - really tall and loud with crazy hair is PJ and he's the other half of Dodo Juice. 

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 12:46:23 pm »
I find mine needs a quick 'tumble' as it can leave a lot of fibre on the dry paintwork if not.  :happy2:

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 12:56:37 pm »
I find mine needs a quick 'fumble' as it can leave a lot of fibre on the dry paintwork if not.  :happy2:

:happy2:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 07:13:48 pm »
I find mine needs a quick 'fumble' as it can leave a lot of fibre on the dry paintwork if not.  :happy2:

:happy2:

Dirty Boy Wayne!  :P :grin: