Make a donation

Author Topic: Someone's just keyed my sister's brand new SLK  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Eddie-NL

• Trader - 2014
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,56721.0.html
Re: Someone's just keyed my sister's brand new SLK
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 05:10:20 pm »
I think some might be jealous, but I have seen old bangers trashed too

when the scumbags did my golf there were 10x other cars done on the road

I guess they get tanked up, and that impairs their already impaired judgement even further
Genuine VCDS VAG-COM HEX-USB + Genuine Vag Commander + Genuine VAG Tacho + Genuine VAG CAN PRO  + RNS Manager for Video in Motion and New Pin Code for RNS510

Cluster and Key coding

Location Great Yarmouth

Retrofits fitted by me see my members rides

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Someone's just keyed my sister's brand new SLK
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 05:46:19 pm »
apparently her mate's two family cars were keyed too. i've seen the car now and whilst it isn't quite as bad as i was expecting from her phone call, it's still pretty horrific. 5 or 6 deep gouges 12 inches in length on the driver's door, 15+ on the boot up to a couple of feet in length and 3 or 4 on the bonnet about a foot long. thankfully it's only 3 panels and the others are all fine.

must have been a trouble maker at the party, so purely done out of spite towards the hosts and my sister's car just got caught in the crossfire.

a thank you to Hertfordshire Constabulary who actually sent out a unit to look at the cars and dust for finger prints. far better than Birmingham's Finest who actually told me they "didn't have time" to review the CCTV footage in the car park where my car was parked (in direct sight of a camera) when it was keyed a couple of years ago.
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+