Make a donation

Author Topic: Let Down by Ebay Seller!  (Read 3469 times)

Offline ianv5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 12
Re: Let Down by Ebay Seller!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 11:06:29 am »
An update,

'Oh I have relisted the wheels and have 18 watchers this time, but if they don't sell you can have them for the agreed price'

Think I might just reply and tell him to RAM IT!!!!!!!!!!

Offline zerolag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 13
  • Ass of Ennis
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 11:13:08 am »
cheeky git; i'd be very tempted to tell him where to go too
# of watchers doesn't mean anything, hold back, they may go for a song

Offline ianv5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 11:31:22 am »
I hope they don't sell and I will offer him less than last time :happy2:

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 12:22:50 pm »
roughly 10% of watcheers will be bidders, its a rough estimate based on selling on ebay for 8 years.
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline ianv5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 12:51:36 pm »
roughly 10% of watcheers will be bidders, its a rough estimate based on selling on ebay for 8 years.

One being me, but not bidding, I can always get some other wheels as I am in no rush :happy2:

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 12:59:20 pm »
what a t*sser  :fighting:. had someone do something similar to me on Edition38 - we agreed a price on some wheels and he said that's fine and we agreed a time and place for me to collect them at the following weekend. on friday i texted him just to confirm that we were still meeting and he told me he'd changed his mind as was listing them on eBay. initially he was getting less than i offered him, so he ended the listing and relisted them! in the end he got more than we agreed on, so sometimes karma isn't a bitch it seems.
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline richtung

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 01:06:23 pm »

One being me, but not bidding, I can always get some other wheels as I am in no rush :happy2:

you have a link to the auction? dont worry, i dont need the wheels, just intrigued by this guy..

Rich

Offline ianv5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 02:03:03 pm »

you have a link to the auction? dont worry, i dont need the wheels, just intrigued by this guy..

Rich

Here you go Rich:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251206228094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Would be a good buy for someone on here but I think I will be looking else where, I just don't trust the guy, I was literally going to put a deposit down for these only to find he had relisted them!

Offline richtung

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 02:19:47 pm »

Rich

Here you go Rich:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251206228094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Would be a good buy for someone on here but I think I will be looking else where, I just don't trust the guy, I was literally going to put a deposit down for these only to find he had relisted them!

I live 10 mins from this place... when i was a lad and used to work in a tyre garage, these guys were our rivals. I heard a few years ago one of their fitters put a trolley jack through the floor of a Bentley...

Offline ianv5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 02:27:10 pm »

Rich

Here you go Rich:

I live 10 mins from this place... when i was a lad and used to work in a tyre garage, these guys were our rivals. I heard a few years ago one of their fitters put a trolley jack through the floor of a Bentley...

:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: