Make a donation

Author Topic: Pikeys - Channel 4  (Read 823 times)

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 11
  • ED30
    • Email
Pikeys - Channel 4
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:39:21 pm »
 :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

What the **** is wrong with these people, getting their kids to beat the crap out of each other.

Some pikey idiot talking about his baby scan photos saying his son has his fists up and clenched in the womb ready to fight.........REALLY?  :signLOL:

I unfortunately live too near a couple of sites and am fully aware how retarded these people are but this just confirms it!

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
Re: Pikeys - Channel 4
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:41:30 pm »
born with a black eye with his fists up!!!
cant stand this class of people..thieving **********
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:46:42 pm »

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • ED30
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:49:56 pm »

:signLOL: You've clearly met the ones near me before Hedge!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 11:54:29 pm »
We used to be plagued by them round here did countless thousands of pounds damage to the common ground and then fooked off.

Occasionally some of them would join us in school until they either hit a teacher or just left.

I fookin hate pikeys and dags.  :grin:

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • ED30
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 11:58:18 pm »
Lucky for you they've gone, they have two established camps near me and the last documentary about them all fighting each other was actually filmed mostly at both sites here so they're not going anyway.

Still...........occasionally some of them get locked up, or even better beaten to death if we're lucky  :congrats:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 12:00:31 am »
Sadly they breed like rabbits though.

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • ED30
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 12:02:44 am »
Sadly they breed like rabbits though.

Yeah, and they look like inbred myxomatosis affected rabbits   :signLOL:

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:06:31 am »
does of napalm would sort out that infestation!!!
 :grouphug:
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline AndyED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • ED30
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 12:13:55 am »
does of napalm would sort out that infestation!!!
 :grouphug:

I love the smell of burning Gypsy's in the morning...............................

AA

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 02:55:27 am »
Breakdown guy answers a call for help and attends to a van stuck in a muddy field.
 After phoning his boss explaining the situation and his concerns he is told to "get the job done and leave"
 So after fixing the van he goes to pick up his toolbox is stopped by a rather large gentleman (pikey tasbard) telling him to leave eveything and phuck off
 Surrounded by 4 of these travellers the recovery guy decides to phone the police He has the toolbox forced from his hand and slips in the sh*tty mud as he makes for his van
   He races off and stops at a local pub phones the police and his boss. 5 years later hes still waiting for the police to respond.
  When returning to his van he notices the back doors have been forced and the inside is empty, even the compressor has been carefully removed, using his own tools no doubt.

Best news was still to come when his boss tells him its his fault and he will have to replace all the tools himself

Welcome to Appleby Horse Fair

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 08:04:52 am »
deal with them a lot at work and one of them wasn't going to pay is bill of £13  for a puncture repair on is van so i took his wheel of his van so he payed up,only trouble i have had in 25years with doing there vans-still don't trust them as far as i could throw them thou

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 05:02:35 pm »
deal with them a lot at work and one of them wasn't going to pay is bill of £13  for a puncture repair on is van so i took his wheel of his van so he payed up,only trouble i have had in 25years with doing there vans-still don't trust them as far as i could throw them thou

Were you expecting aggro after that?
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone