Make a donation

Author Topic: Boob Beanie or Hat?....  (Read 2563 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Boob Beanie or Hat?....
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 08:35:37 pm »

I'm sure I'm not the only father who has tasted breast milk out of curiosity when first
becoming a dad.

I did and i wouldnt do it again  :sick:  :grin:

....I wouldn't do it again either. I remember being disappointed that it didn't taste nice. Perhaps it's Mother Nature's way of keeping the dads from nicking their baby's milk.

I know that some mums have difficulty getting started with breast feeding but perseverance nearly always wins. Some, for reasons I find strange, actually don't want to breast feed.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 09:58:42 pm »
LOL, you know if your had the chance you would or at least be very tempted - I was  :laugh: but like you say not as nice as you think

Breast is great for a number of reasons ... best start, you go out and you have milk on tap, oh and there was one more .... oh yeah, until settled in at least dads can't help that much on the feeding part  :wink:

As for the beanie's - funny but not required, my wife use to use a shawl type top which made it descreet
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:55:12 pm by neg »

Offline Stanipkiss

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 10:24:02 pm »
I'm with Hedge
I'm a fan of breasts.  :smiley:
:signLOL:

Mk5 Jetta 2.0l Tdi 140 se Apex RDX coilovers, BBS VZ003, Skyline tails, Genuine Xenons more to come