Make a donation

Author Topic: rcd 300, what's it worth - £5 - £10 - £25 - £35 ? ( RESULTS HERE )  (Read 9855 times)

Offline Action jackson

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
Re: rcd 300, what's it worth - £5 - £10 - £25 - £35 ? ( RESULTS HERE )
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013, 01:55:04 pm »
I didn't write the post to protect Scott. What he writes is his own business. I'm just saying that having been hovering here for years it is very clicky,and when someone upsets one of the regulars u all jump up each others arses. And have a go
That's all

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013, 02:19:28 pm »
Oh.

Maybe you should make the effort and meet some of the people on here in person rather than judging someone on their internet/forum persona.  :smiley:

Saintsteve

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013, 02:23:10 pm »
I didn't write the post to protect Scott. What he writes is his own business. I'm just saying that having been hovering here for years it is very clicky,and when someone upsets one of the regulars u all jump up each others arses. And have a go
That's all
:congrats:

As a regular aswell. I can fully agree with you on that. although the usual crowd will shoot you done for it, I've run out of blood the amount of time I've been shot at in the past  :signLOL:

Let's hope Scott locks the thread now as its getting even more boring and tedious the long it persists.

doesn't do anyone any favours except gets everyone's backs up.Right from Reply 11 in this thread is enough for the Birds to start circling.

Offline swgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
  • GTI owners are born not manufactured!
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 03:26:20 pm »
Hey you guys lets just forget about all this nonsense and have a group hug....c'mon then....

*opens arms*
Laser Blue 3dr No 209683, Leather, Monza II's and a few other goodies...........GONE but not forgotten......now in an A4 S-Line Avant 170tdi......god I miss the Gti.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2013, 05:35:52 pm »
In this particular case Scott was the master of his own downfall. He was the one who got uppity when choosing to ignore basic advice that he had asked for. He was the one who deleted his own account and he was the one who came back as Stacey thinking he could start again with a clean slate, obviously not realizing that his personalty would not change no matter what his name was  :wink:.
As for this forum being clicky!, well yes it is to a certain degree. This forum is just a reflection on real life group relationships, if you want to spend time on here outside of getting help or gathering information then you need to realize that normal playgroundeveryday life situations will just occur on here as it does in the real world. As long as it is not disrespectful for no reason then you cant control it. This exact same reason is why we never separate the various Vag marks as it just further puts people into groups and groups fight, thats what Humans do.  :fighting2:

Offline homesqueeze

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 42
  • Got another Golf!
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2013, 06:28:28 pm »
I think it's all been quite entertaining really. Can't take it too seriously. Somehow the whole name change thing passed me by, I never knew about stealth Scott! Classic move  :grin:
'16 MK7 Golf 1.4TSI Match Edition

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2013, 07:22:48 pm »
btw, to answer previous question, scottm72 & stacy are 2 diff people, same address, same ip address, 1 man, 1 woman, diff user names, diff e-mail adresses, different golf's as well, one black & one red  :drinking:

Fuc*in' Hell! Pull the other one, it's got bells on!!

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2013, 07:44:01 pm »
Maybe he has Dissociative Identity Disorder...

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »
Maybe he has Dissociative Identity Disorder...

I never said that! :chicken:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 78

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2013, 10:41:48 pm »
this thread is getting quite funny now, the guy has a point about jumping on peoples backs in little playground bully groups, it happens a lot on this forum and is only really done by around 6 people or so - you know who you are -
it was mentioned this thread is a pathetic topic for example, how is a thread that informs people of the resale value of a rcd300 classed as pathetic ????
this is an example of people picking at other people and then the little playground bully group then joins in as they know no better.

for 2 people to have 2 diff accounts on here with 2 diff e-mail addresses residing in the same property with 2 different golfs is seen as a lot off bull**** then that's fine and that's your opinion which if tickles your fancy is also fine.
and to the other comment of my personality showing my other account then the answer is no - the reason steve picked up on it was due to the same IP address of which was deliberatelly not blocked at this end as if so WOULD have been myself playing two different accounts, ten seconds for me to block my IP btw.

to be fair guys the comment on my threads being a lot of trash is just silly, cmon stop being childish, we are all on here to get along with each other and yes we will disagree about things but the most important thing that a lot of us can forget in the heat of the moment is RESPECT for our fellow members.
we can all be guilty of that - me included in the past -
someone also mentioned we should meet up as members before we comment on other people, a lot of us have very busy lives and im sure you know that cant always be possible.

be nice and lets all just get on  :drinking:

THREAD LOCKED