Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone else watching What Happens in Kavos....?  (Read 10848 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Anyone else watching What Happens in Kavos....?
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2013, 10:31:53 am »

They are all as thick as pig sh*t.... Not one braincell between them.

....Pigs have got their sh*t together and have more braincells than most of those British Kavos tourists.

I noticed that the English nurse working out there mentioned that one of the patients (the Welsh bloke who had back and foot injuries) had what she called "a responsible job" as a product designer and was going on to a job in China.

What really sickened me was that girl who said that they deserved their holiday in Kavos because it was "so crap" back in England. I guess that they neither have the intelligence to see (TV?) what living conditions can be in some other parts of the world, nor have they ever travelled anywhere else.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Mk5 GTian

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 37
  • Wolfsburg - Probably the Best Cars in the World
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2013, 07:29:26 pm »

Drinking pints of sick, eating a nugget of poo, downing a shot of someone's cum, and eating someone elses condom.

A new low!  :sick:

....Damn! I missed it! I'll watch it now on Ch4+1 - I can't wait!  :laugh:

Thank goodness for this forum, eh? :grouphug:

I'm slightly concerned that my summary of last night's show had you and MC71 rushing for the On Demand button!  :signLOL:

Fun Golf: 2016 mk7 R DSG 3 door. Work Golf: 2015 mk7 1.4 TSI GT ACT 5 door.
Gone but not forgotten : mk2 Golf GTI 16v, mk4 Golf V6 4Motion, mk5 GTI Storm Developments Stage 1, mk5 GTI Revo Stage 1, BMW 330ci, Skoda Octavia VRS Revo Stage 2, BMW Z4 Sdrive35i.

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2013, 07:59:41 pm »
^^^^ had to see it for myself. THANK GOD we didn't actually see any nuggets of sh*te being eaten though.  :laugh:

It does slightly make me despair for today's youth. It's the lack of respect and more importantly for me its the lack of self respect they have. Along with many other lessons my wife and I (hopefully) instilled into our kids its the importance of self worth and respect.

I'm sure they do these things to "fit in" and because of "peer pressure" or to "look cool" but when someone passes you a cup of sick to drink or a whole boat goads a young lady to "get your t*ts out" why not stand up for yourself and say "Fu*k off".

As those young retards would say "Fu*king complete strangers is just a laugh or its to get "your score up".

I did laugh through that programme and cringe in disbelief at their lack of intelligence and squirm at the Hospital scenes but overall I felt ashamed that this is our youth and the product of our society. Oh well.

I'm all for a selective breeding and sterilisation programme in this country!  :grin:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2013, 08:12:14 pm »
^^^^
I agree, Martin.

My 21yo daughter is no saint - She works hard and plays hard, but she has respect both for herself and others. [it's quite strange writing this with her photo in my forum signature!]

She went to a state secondary school and there were (and still are) some really bad chavvy types there but a lot depends on who your kids choose to hang out with. Also, the values which parents show by example. I've always been completely open with her and she knows all about the 'bad' stuff I have done in my past but also that Respect was always involved.

It's a combination of factors but schools and parents have much to answer for. I got beaten at school just for belching (rather loudly during the early evening meal).

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!