Make a donation

Author Topic: Buses in Cancun  (Read 652 times)

Offline Degudodger

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 86
    • Flickr
Buses in Cancun
« on: January 23, 2013, 03:01:03 am »
I will NEVER agin complain about now buses are driven in the UK. Most of the buses here in Cancun,Mexico are pretty new and damn cheap to use BUT they are driven by nutters. A single  is approximately £0.50 and will get you from the top of the strip to the other which is about 10 miles so is great value for money but the buses are driven in such a way you are thankful to get off the damn thing in one piece. Example. Today we took the usual trip from out hotel to downtime and the driven locked the brakes up twice pulling into bus stops. According to my GPSr one guy was doing nearly 60mph when he slammed his brakes on!
2016 Mk7 Golf GTD - Reflex Silver with stuff.

VCDS Hex+Can - Will code for beer!

gaz b

Re: Buses in Cancun
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:23:52 am »
Thought they were great too! We had one with a bullet hole in the front window and another where a guy played the guitar and sang all the way. Defo the way to get around Cancun. :driver:

Offline benjii

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 09:40:47 am »
I stayed in playa del Carmen and payed some nice taxi driver 30 quid to get him taxi me around all day

Offline gulfstream11

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 12:52:04 pm »
The bus I got in Cancun a very pretty lady busker boarded.Started singing while walking up and down..Excellent voice and grest ass.. :rolleye: