Make a donation

Author Topic: A quick Thanks and recommendation!  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Biano44

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 14
  • The CC GT 200
A quick Thanks and recommendation!
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:33:21 pm »
Hi All,
Just a quick note to say Thanks to Eddie-NL.
Today, he has fitted my mk6 DSG MFSW, Control Module and Cruise Control. While he was there he coded my boot pop and coded my RNS-510, along with auto-lock and the "beep" when you lock the car.
It was great to meet Eddie and I'm so grateful for the work he has done. I highly recommend him to anybody who needs/wants work doing.

Only trouble is, I think I'm in for whole load of stuff now, starting with the Boot Badge Camera!!!!

Chin, Chin.

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
Re: A quick Thanks and recommendation!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:40:34 am »
yeah eddie is magical and can be addictive with the parts that he can get.
i got all the parts from eddie that you had fitted although i am to far away from him to use his fitting service  :sad1:
also got the mk6 camera from him as well, best mod on my car, a bit of cutting to the internal tailgate to get it to fit but its not much and its behind the trim so you cant see it anyway,,, piece of cake to skilled hands like eddie has.
anything i buy for the gti comes from him including my mk6 mfsw,,,,
without his service it would be difficult to source
hope you enjoy the mods
 :drinking:

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:04:18 am »
 :congrats: :congrats:
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline doylebros

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:02:56 pm »
Yes,Eddie is the man - parts at cracking prices but most of all quality advice when installing or modding!

Cheers Ed.