Make a donation

Author Topic: Osir paddle shifts design question  (Read 900 times)

Offline v4rley

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
Osir paddle shifts design question
« on: January 30, 2013, 07:26:08 pm »
Am looking to change my current standard paddle shifts, as my current ones how a fair amount of ware and have gone white and showing light through, where it shouldn't be  :scared:

So have been looking at the osir replacement ones, sure a lot of your are familiar with them:
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=OSIR-OSHFT-GT&Category_Code=VGTIIA

Curious to why the left one says 'on' and left says 'off' can any current or previous owners she some light  :smiley:

Also interested in others, but cannot go for the stick-on ones as light will still show through.

Offline trs888

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 20
    • Email
Re: Osir paddle shifts design question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 01:58:11 am »
Am looking to change my current standard paddle shifts, as my current ones how a fair amount of ware and have gone white and showing light through, where it shouldn't be  :scared:

So have been looking at the osir replacement ones, sure a lot of your are familiar with them:
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=OSIR-OSHFT-GT&Category_Code=VGTIIA

Curious to why the left one says 'on' and left says 'off' can any current or previous owners she some light  :smiley:

Also interested in others, but cannot go for the stick-on ones as light will still show through.

i have these , purchased from another member on here.

the on and off  makes absolutely no sense to me!

i wasnt a fan of the stick on ones, thats why i went for these.

only one problem when changing these was the pin in the current dsg paddles was a bitch to get out!

Offline v4rley

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
Re: Osir paddle shifts design question
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:11:05 am »
Thanks TRS888  :happy2:

Was hoping that they has on/off for a particular reason, but doesn't sound like they are.. Did wonder if the 'on' illuminated when manual was selected, but thought that would be to technical.

If I see a set cheap I might snap them up, as don't wanna import now knowing the on/off isn't a function, ill see why else is out there.