Author Topic: VW Eos  (Read 1274 times)

Offline andrewparker

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
Re: VW Eos
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:05 am »
Now thats what I call an answer Mr Parker ....

I sort of get the impression I've rubbed you up the wrong way by giving you my opinion. That was what you asked for wasn't it?

Offline ConeKiller

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 12:08:23 am »
I use the genuine vw stuff for the seals but only because the previous owner sold it with a few pots, recommend it but no doubt vw will empty your wallet for it!

Back in the summer on one of the hottest days drove 100 miles roof down 60+ A roads all the way! Felt like an idiot but was a great drive! Just isnt on par with GTI handling!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 12:10:07 am by ConeKiller »

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 12:15:57 am »
Now thats what I call an answer Mr Parker ....

I sort of get the impression I've rubbed you up the wrong way by giving you my opinion. That was what you asked for wasn't it?
Should have used this in my last post - :P (the only thing that may have been rubbed the wrong way is the protectant in The seals of my new motor  :laugh:)
GTI Edition 30 No. 907, 3 door, Black. (Now Sold)

Offline Rob GTI

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 12:18:22 am »
I use the genuine vw stuff for the seals but only because the previous owner sold it with a few pots, recommend it but no doubt vw will empty your wallet for it!

Back in the summer on one of the hottest days drove 100 miles roof down 60+ A roads all the way! Felt like an idiot but was a great drive! Just isnt on par with GTI handling!
I feel like an idiot most days - this must be the car to go for :grin:
GTI Edition 30 No. 907, 3 door, Black. (Now Sold)

Offline Rachael

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 12:28:51 am »
My mom has one, she absolutely loves it.

She has the 2.0 diesel. 19 months and not a single thing has gone wrong with it!

She let's me drive it occasionally in the summer (few and far between as she's very precious about it)

Imo its not a bad car at all, and has already been said it has a clever roof but doesn't leave lloads of space in the boot   :smiley: