Make a donation

Author Topic: G65 high pressure sensor help!!  (Read 2017 times)

Offline vag12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
G65 high pressure sensor help!!
« on: February 02, 2013, 12:26:40 pm »
I have just had this code pulled up from vcds, what are the symptoms I could be getting from this? What is it related to and any chance it could cause the radiator fans to run differently? Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Also part number needed
Thanks

Offline AaronMc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: G65 high pressure sensor help!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:15:21 pm »
It's to do with your Air Conditioning. It's a sensor in the circuit - usually stores a fault when there is no gas in the system for the AC to operate.

Try regarding if the air con doesn't feel cold, if this doesn't erase still then it's more than likely the sensor needing replacing.

Won't cause any running problems with the car..

Offline vag12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:42:36 pm »
It's to do with your Air Conditioning. It's a sensor in the circuit - usually stores a fault when there is no gas in the system for the AC to operate.

Try regarding if the air con doesn't feel cold, if this doesn't erase still then it's more than likely the sensor needing replacing.

Won't cause any running problems with the car..

Cheers mate, but my fans are running evey 5 mins or so even in cold start would the sensor affect the fans running off for no reason in any way?

Offline AaronMc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:33:20 pm »
No they shouldn't run because of that. It's built into the Air Con circuit pipe work and shouldn't have any link.