Make a donation

Author Topic: Red Edition 30. Hedge End .Southampton Private Plate L...  (Read 4014 times)

Saintsteve

Red Edition 30. Hedge End .Southampton Private Plate L...
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:15:22 pm »
Heading towards Thornhill park road roundabout around 3.50pm today.

You flashed your lights and acknowledged our both great taste in Choice of Car  :signLOL:  :happy2:

Offline wilmott1980

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: Red Edition 30. Hedge End .Southampton Private Plate L...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:20:41 pm »
Hi Steve. It was me!!!
Just coming back from taking the wife to the hospital. Nice to see another forum member out on the road. But the wife then preceded to mock me for being sad and waving to " my golf friends".

Patronising cow...

Offline jason_rmh

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 81
Re: Re: Red Edition 30. Hedge End .Southampton Private Plate L...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 07:02:08 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
"Oh Friends. .... car friends! "
;D

VCDS (Preston, Lancashire)

Saintsteve

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 07:07:49 pm »
Hi Steve. It was me!!!
Just coming back from taking the wife to the hospital. Nice to see another forum member out on the road. But the wife then preceded to mock me for being sad and waving to " my golf friends".

Patronising cow...

My wife just laughed :signLOL:

rare to see another Red Eddy, but ive seen youve been modifying the way yours looks too ;-)I was on route to Halfrauds getting Car stuff for its Bath tomorrow ..

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:16:20 pm by Saintsteve »

Offline wilmott1980

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 07:39:01 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

Yep she said it just like that too.  :stupid:

Slight confession Steve, it's not an eddy. I must admit it is starting to look one but i couldn't help myself, the bbs wheels where a bargain!
I must say though yours was looking very tidy. Red is one of the best colours though. :wink:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:41:11 pm by wilmott1980 »

Saintsteve

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 10:01:24 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

Slight confession Steve, it's not an eddy. I must admit it is starting to look one but i couldn't help myself, the bbs wheels where a bargain!
I must say though yours was looking very tidy. Red is one of the best colours though. :wink:

Cheers for the compliments, she's not been washed for a month nearly so it's normally pristine  :ashamed:, but due to a recent slipped disc, I'm only just back on my feet.

Red is the best colour and always from birth it is was given its name Tornado so that says it all.

Will keep my eyes peeled again if your in the area, or if you need anything to do with VCDS , I have the tools  :wink:

:drinking:

Offline Mandy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 94
  • Drink Russian, Wear Italian, Drive German :)
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 10:13:42 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

Cheers for the compliments, she's not been washed for a month nearly so it's normally pristine  :ashamed:, but due to a recent slipped disc, I'm only just back on my feet.

Red is the best colour and always from birth it is was given its name Tornado so that says it all.

Will keep my eyes peeled again if your in the area, or if you need anything to do with VCDS , I have the tools  :wink:

It's all good having the tools, but do you have the knowledge to go with it?....  :laugh:

(Just joking Steve)
Driving: Tornado Red MK7 GTD, BMW 330e
Drove: Rising Blue Golf 6R, Reflex Silver Edition30 No.1684, Tornado Red Mk5 Golf GTI

Saintsteve

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 10:16:22 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

It's all good having the tools, but do you have the knowledge to go with it?....  :laugh:

(Just joking Steve)

Good job my headlights aren't  fudged isn't it  :P.      :laugh:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 10:17:04 pm »
Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

(Just joking Steve)

:signLOL:

:popcornsoda:

Offline Mandy

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 10:18:24 pm »
How did I know that was coming lol! :signLOL:

.... I only followed what you did btw...

Drove: Rising Blue Golf 6R, Reflex Silver Edition30 No.1684, Tornado Red Mk5 Golf GTI

Saintsteve

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 10:23:26 pm »
How did I know that was coming lol! :signLOL:

.... I only followed what you did btw...

Ok Mandy, if you want me to fix your fudged headlight you've managed to burn through, you have my number  :laugh:

I'm handy with a hammer and a drill, but using a laptop, I'm normally leave to the geeks

Lol. Inbetweeners...
;D

(Just joking Steve)

:popcornsoda:

:angry015:   

Offline Mandy

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 10:30:10 pm »
^^^
Well they say it looks worse before it looks better... I just haven't got to the looking 'better' stage yet. :P

Saintsteve

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 10:31:28 pm »
^^^
Well they say it looks worse before it looks better... I just haven't got to the looking 'better' stage yet. :P
Indeed, take your time, and don't panic and you will prevail  :happy2:

Offline wilmott1980

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 10:43:44 pm »
I must admit I haven't cleaned mine for the last 3 weeks and its filthy.
I am from the locks Heath area so I'm sure we will cross paths again soon.

Also many thanks for the offer may tap you for some coding if I need it.

Are there any local meets that you know of?

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304