Make a donation

Author Topic: Seen this Nano stuff.  (Read 1900 times)

Offline sarobertson1

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Seen this Nano stuff.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:53:27 am »
I'd spray the toilet to stop those skidders!!!

It would jump back up your ricker.  :grin:

haha  :grin:

Offline Eccie

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:00 am »
sh*t the bed!

Don't let gtechniq get hold of that. It'll cost £100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Some info on pricing http://www.ultraeverdrystore.com & usage guides

You ain't going to be able to use it on your car   :mad:

The standard product is a translucent white. We do not have a transparent formula at this time think you notice this on the boots in the video

also

Ultra-Ever Dry® is a durable coating that exhibit superhydrophobicity and superoloephobicity. After curing the coatings will repel water mixtures and refined oil. Cleaning of the surface
should be performed using low pressure water spray. The surface should demonstrate self cleaning properties under these conditions. Dust and dirt should rinse off easily. The surface will remain completely dry. The surface will lose it properties if treated with detergents, soap, some solvents or high pressure water. Due to the natural oils in the skin, excessive handling with bare hands of treated materials can cause a reduction in performance as can severe abrasion
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:00:15 am by Eccie »

Gone - Candy White MK5 Golf GTI (you never really forget your first true love...!)
MK7 Candy White GTI pp - you can never have enough eye candy

Offline Kalpsn2000

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 02:27:42 pm »
Wow that stuff is amazing :happy2:

They would be billionaires if it was transparent :smiley:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ Forge Twintake ¦ H&R Sport Springs ¦ NQSBBK ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ Valeo LED Rear Lights ¦ Xenon lights with HID kit ¦ DNX521DAB ¦ 12mm Spacers all round ¦

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 02:31:47 pm »
Its great stuff when its working correctly, but it doesnt last all that well. You couldnt apply it to your car seat for example and expect it to last over a week or two. Add that to the fact it costs a lot of money per ML, my conclusion its the tech is just not there yet to make it anything much more than a product to make a cool video. Its really good to see the leaps that are being taken in the Nano world and be able to test them like I do. Its going to be interesting to see how they play around with the properties in the next 5 years

Offline Sonic6103

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 02:35:36 pm »
I used to sell nano technology car cleaning products back when I worked in retail around 7 years ago, it does work quite well but overall it's not as good as most people would hope/expect unfortunately :(