Make a donation

Author Topic: Ed30 prices & availability  (Read 561 times)

Offline f1fan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
Ed30 prices & availability
« on: February 16, 2013, 10:16:53 pm »
I might be in the position that I have to get rid of my 2008 GTi and replace it with another one.  I'm f ding it quite hard to find similar GTis, however there seem to be quie a few Ed30s around fr very similar money to standard GTis.

Are the Ed30 not that popular outside the enthusiast circles?

I'm very tempted by the Ed30, my biggest hurdle is my wife doesn't like the GTi fabric pattern, my existing GTi is full leather so it could be difficult to convince her!
Black 2008 GTi, InPro smoked door mirror indicators, genuine Autohaus Wolfsburg plate holders, uk legal pressed metal plates, LED number plate lights, MTEC super white headlights & side lights, LED internal lights, Polo stubby aerial, Kenwood DDX4023BT head unit & Enfig surround.

Offline markymark

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
Re: Ed30 prices & availability
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:22:15 pm »
The answer could be a Pirelli then! Mine will be up for sale very soon  :innocent:

Offline f1fan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:30:30 pm »
The answer could be a Pirelli then! Mine will be up for sale very soon  :innocent:

She doesn't like the yellow trim! I'm not a huge fan myself to be honest. I love the BBS CH alloys on the Ed30.
Black 2008 GTi, InPro smoked door mirror indicators, genuine Autohaus Wolfsburg plate holders, uk legal pressed metal plates, LED number plate lights, MTEC super white headlights & side lights, LED internal lights, Polo stubby aerial, Kenwood DDX4023BT head unit & Enfig surround.

Offline richtung

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 12:00:38 am »
If its only the tartan cloth pattern she doent like, not to worry! Tell her that once she is sat in the seat, she wont be able to see it! Simples  :grin: