Make a donation

Author Topic: New Friday Joke thread!  (Read 143247 times)

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
Re: New Friday Joke thread!
« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2011, 06:48:01 pm »
I woke up this morning and saw that my wife's whole body was swollen. After frantically shaking her, she finally woke up, slobber coming down the side of her mouth shouting "Whats the matter? What time is it?" As I was rubbing my eyes still half asleep, I then remembered that she's just fat

I referred to my wifes pussy as her `lady garden` the other day.She said "Oh how sweet. Is it because it is nicely trimmed and smells of roses?"I said "No, its because of all the insects and i always see the dog sniffing around it. Oh and i am seriously thinking of getting someone else in to do it for me!"

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2011, 02:07:12 pm »
As Air Force One arrives at Heathrow Airport , President Obama strides to a warm and dignified reception from the Queen.

They are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London , where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses. They continue on towards Buckingham Palace , waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well.

Suddenly the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire .

The smell is atrocious and both passengers in the carriage must use handkerchiefs over their noses.

The fart shakes the coach, but the two dignitaries of State do their best to ignore the incident.

The Queen turns to President Obama, " Mr. President, please accept my regrets... I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control."

Obama, always trying to be "Presidential," replied: "Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought... Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses.

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2011, 02:13:45 pm »
That's just a rehash of one of Hedge's jokes earlier on!

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2011, 02:17:52 pm »
That's just a rehash of one of Hedge's jokes earlier on!

Many apologies Sir Stealth!!  :booty:

CBA to read them all.......... just post whats 'current'  :P

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2011, 04:48:01 pm »
The police came to my door last night holding a picture of my wife.

"Is this your wife sir?" said the officer.

"Yes it is" I replied.

"I'm afraid it looks like she's been in a car accident" said the Officer...

"I know" I said, "but she has a lovely personality!"

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2011, 12:49:32 pm »
Paddy phones for an Ambulance as his mate's been hit by car.
Operator asks where the accident is.
He says outside 28 Sycamore Road.
He's asked: How do you spell that?
The line goes quiet for 5 mins.
Operator gets a bit worried.
Then Paddy says sorry about that,
I've just dragged him to number 3 Oak Street.  :ashamed:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #231 on: March 16, 2011, 10:22:29 am »
The Last Kiss.

A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity so he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

She does. A long, deep, passionate kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=fonlpvpj9vm505lkcs0o7c002a&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2011, 10:28:06 am »

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2011, 10:54:32 pm »
The teacher was very curious about how each of her students celebrated Christmas Eve. "Tell me Patrick, what do you do on Christmas Eve?" She asked.

Patrick addressed the class. "Well, Miss Johnson , me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to midnight Mass and we sing hymns, then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys."

"Very nice Patrick", said the teacher, "Now, Jimmy Brown, what do you do?"

"Well, Miss Johnson ", replied Jimmy, "Me and my sister go to Church with Mom and Dad and we sing carols and we get home ever so late. We put cookies and milk by the chimney and we hang up our stockings. We hardly sleep waiting for Santa Claus to bring our presents"

Remembering there was a Jewish boy in the class and not wanting to leave him out of the discussion, she asked, "Now Isaac Cohen, what do you do on Christmas Eve?"

"Well, Miss Johnson", it's the same old thing every year. Dad comes home from the office. We all pile into the Rolls and drive to his toy factory. When we get inside we look at all the empty shelves and sing

"What A Friend We Have in Jesus"......then we go to the Bahamas .

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2011, 10:55:36 pm »
This letter was sent to the Lions Bay School Principal's office in West Vancouver after the school had sponsored a luncheon for seniors.
An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door raffle prize and was writing to say thank you.

"Dear Lions Bay School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 87 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away so I am all alone.

I want to thank you for the kindness you have shown to a forgotten old lady. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but, she would never let me listen to it. She said it belonged to her long dead husband, and understandably, wanted to keep it safe.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a dozen pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine.I was so overjoyed that I could tell her to f*ck off.

Thank you for that wonderful opportunity.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Edna "

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2011, 10:55:59 pm »
A chap was walking down the street with his wife, and they see in the distance her mother walking towards them. Just before they got to each other, five blokes jumped out and started to mug her mother. Before long all five of them were setting about her beating the living daylights out of her. The wife looked at the man:

"Are you not going to help??"

"Naaah" said the man......

"Five should be enough...."

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:06 pm »
Tom is in the hospital

Who the hell is Tom?

Well Tom is the guy who comes home late one night and Sue, his wife says, "Where the hell have you been?"

Tom replies: "I was out getting a tattoo!"

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a $100 bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a retiree get a $100 bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.

Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.

Three, I like how money feels in my hand.

And, lastly,instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Tom is in the hospital, room 233 !!

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2011, 10:58:04 pm »
An elderly scottish Jew decided to take it a little easier and take up golf. So he puts his name down at the local club. After a week he received a message that his application had been turned down. So he went down to the club to enquire why.

Secretary: You are aware that this is a scottish golf club?

Scot: Aye but I am as scottish as you are Jock.

Secretary: This means that on formal occasions we wear kilts.

Scot: Aye, so do I.

Secretary: You are aware that we wear nothing under our kilts.

Scot: Aye, neither do I.

Secretary: But you are a Jew.

Scot: Aye, I am that.

Secretary: So you are circumcised?

Scot: Aye, I am that too.

Secretary: I am terribly sorry, but the members just would not feel comfortable with that.

Scot: Ach, away with ye man. I know that you have to be a Protestant to march with the Orangemen. Also I know that you have to be a Catholic to become a Knight of Saint Columbus, but this is the first time I've heard that you have to be a complete prick to join a golf club!

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2011, 10:59:28 pm »
A small zoo in Glasgow acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle.

Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby McKay, a local lad & part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages.

Bobby, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for £500 ? Bobby showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions:

1. "First", Bobby said, "Ah'm no gonnae kiss her on the lips." The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second", he said, "Ye cannae never tell naebody aboot this." The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third", Bobby said, "I want all the weans raised as Rangers fans." Once again it was agreed.

4. "And last of all", Bobby stated, "You gotta give me another week to come up with the £500"

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2011, 11:00:33 pm »
The Madam cautiously opened the door of her brothel in Milngavie to find a well dressed elegant man in his fifties standing there.
"May I help you sir?" she enquired.
"I would like to see Suzy" he replied.
"Sir, Suzy is our most expensive lady. Perhaps another, slightly cheaper girl might be more appropriate"
"No" he replied, "I must see Suzy"
Just then Suzy appeared and announced that she charged £5000 for the night. The man produced £5000 in notes, and followed Suzy upstairs. An hour later, he calmly left.

The next night, the man reappeared and demanded to see Suzy. The Madam explained that nobody had ever had two nights with Suzy as she was too expensive. "There are no discounts. The price is still £5000". He produced the money in notes and again went upstairs with Suzy, calmly leaving an hour later.

He reappeared the next night, and again demanded to see Suzy, producing the £5000 before he was asked. All the other girls were amazed and came to see this man as he went upstairs with Suzy.

After their session, she turned to him and asked "Who are you? Where are you from and what do you do?"
"I am a lawyer, and I am from Edinburgh."
"I have family in Edinburgh" replied Suzy.
"I know" said the lawyer, "Your sister died and I was asked to deliver your inheritance of £15000".

Three things in life are certain-
Death
Taxes
And being screwed by a lawyer.