Make a donation

Author Topic: any samsung note 2 users?  (Read 578 times)

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
any samsung note 2 users?
« on: February 22, 2013, 11:49:06 pm »
While im here in the USA im using a note 2 I usually use iphones so this platform is new to me. I love some features but the following issues are causing me a big headache, if you can help please let me know!

1. Is there a good hotmail app. All the main ones I have tried wont sync folders or flagged mail.
2. I have notifications for emails and messages set to sounds and vibrate but only vibrates if phone is on silent.
3. Emails that cobtain pics or video sttachments force you to download them to a seperate folder, leave email app to view and then back into email to reply. Any way to show them in the email?
4. As you can see above the keyboard is too sensitive causing speling errors, but its so hard to go back and edit a word!

5. When wanting to view an online video it forces you to download it and view in most cases rather than stream it. Then the videos often display in a 1" box inthe centre of the screen.
6.when filling in drop down menus or typing text into a box such as google the keyboard opens and the screen auto scrolls too far so you cant see what you are selecting/typing!

Wish my iphone worked here.....

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
Re: any samsung note 2 users?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:51:09 pm »
And it took 3 attempts to post that as first time the browser failed during typing and 2nd time the phone didnt recognise the 'post' button.

Offline Rachael

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
Re: any samsung note 2 users?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 11:55:33 pm »
Can only answer one of your questions really!

Try downloading 'swiftkey'. There's a free trial at the moment for a month, it can scan through your texts and recognise your texting style... I tried it for a month and found it really useful.

Worth a shot  :happy2: