Make a donation

Author Topic: Ad's MK5 Tornado Red Gti  (Read 1793 times)

Offline adgti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
Ad's MK5 Tornado Red Gti
« on: September 14, 2013, 12:12:49 am »
Hi all think it's about time I made one of these  :P been on here a few month's now, the car's changed alot since being on this forum but it's a slow progress  :sad1:

This is the car when I first got it, standard apart from the wheel colour  :stupid:

First mod was tinting the fogs

Then I changed the wheel colour as I hated the red stripe, Also added a set of pressed plates & wind deflectors  :P

I left the car for a few weeks but the ride height was bugging me so I purchased a set of Eibach springs

Had a nightmare fitting them I'm a mechanic so I have access to the ramps, tools etc but the problem was the top mounts the bolt's just started spinning & I couldent hold the bottom of the bolt because the spring was in the way  :mad: I got it sorted in the end though

Also had a go with the body work mopped the whole car & then applied some hd wax :)

Next mod was the autotech induction kit I liked the sound but It did make some weird noises on boost, The same day I also replaced the diverter valve with rev G

Few random pics after Jap Fest

I then had a stage 2 remap by John at DNA Tuning I would highly recommend John, He does all the base maps for alot of tuning companies including R-Tech. The car was fun for a while...

Next mod was the bbs ch reps

This is how is currently is I have just fitted a k04 turbo still waiting for a few more bit's before I can get it mapped so no WOT  :indifferent:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 12:27:13 am by adgti »

Asutts

Re: Ad's MK5 Tornado Red Gti
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 06:34:57 am »
Lovely mate nice transformation and best colour too

Offline prp74

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 126
Re: Ad's MK5 Tornado Red Gti
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 02:20:45 pm »
Looking good  :happy2:
mk5 Graphite Blue GTI - Leathers, Xenons, MFD2, PDC, Boot Pop - SOLD
mk7 Pure White GTI - Performance Pack, Xenons, DSG, Leathers, Pro Nav, Dynaudio, Self Park, Keyless, 18" OZ Ultraleggera