Make a donation

Author Topic: Ultimate dubs 2013  (Read 7059 times)

Offline stealthwolf

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
Re: Ultimate dubs 2013
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 10:14:53 am »
thanks for the coments on the paint guys  :happy2:

as for the black caps? i didnt want them? its not shameful, i dont like the finish on them so i left the OEM ones?  :wink:

and the bay hasnt had a black out, the cover is satin grey, as the rest will be......

time will one day be my friend

More to come soon.... :happy2:

Craig, you devil. Saw that car on DW. Looked stunning! Better than that "robot"!  :wink:

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline wigit

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 03:58:44 pm »
thought the show had grown and upped its game considerably with some quality cars, defiantly having a Golf Rallye itch at the moment

colour on Delboys car is just gorgeous

good to see a few folks but had to unfortunately leave as father in law was taken ill in kent so Ed35 has racked up 700 miles in last two days including getting caught up in the snow yesterday which had its moments

Offline TANNER

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 06:57:32 pm »

as for the black caps? i didnt want them? its not shameful, i dont like the finish on them so i left the OEM ones?  :wink:

and the bay hasnt had a black out, the cover is satin grey, as the rest will be......

Fair play mate, my apologies, couldn't make out the grey in the pic posted, sure it will look the bollox if its the same quality as the external!  :happy2: