All Things Mk5 > Other VAG

Audi TT by _Dejan_ (Stage 3 = 340 HP)

<< < (5/15) > >>

_Dejan_:

--- Quote from: phoenix on April 14, 2013, 07:27:02 pm ---Not a bad job mate, considering you did them in situ.

I'm surprised your still rocking the same callys in Stag2+ form though. :confused:

--- End quote ---

Im do it same as on my previous car(take alloys down, clean and paint) which now have around 2 year painted brake calpiers and color is still on them(hey are little darker because dust leave efect on them) :)
I didn't understand what you mean with second sentence :)

--- Quote from: valle on April 14, 2013, 08:45:11 pm ---At least strart with some front s3 brakes... :drinking:

--- End quote ---

I think they are not option(because they are to big) for winter wheels(17"). In our country we have a lot of snow and not good road cleaning service :)

valle:
Not so true.  17' can go on s3 brakes with no problem. i had them on this winter.
And they are also audi alloys, so it won't look so ''bad''... like this

_Dejan_:
then I will think about them for now I don't need them because I don't drive fast and also I don't drive it on track :)

_Dejan_:
Few weeks ago Im make service on car and also change front brake discs and all brake pads. Im accepted the decision that I will buy and try EBC Ultimax brake discs(USR1386) and EBC Redstuff brake pads(DP31945C and DP31518C). I don't know how this combination work because Im still in break in period... I know that when I drive 10-30km/h and slowly brake I don't have anymore sqeaking breakes :) sometime I get some quick noise but can't repeat it when I want :) With original Im repeat squeaking on every stop :) also I hope that I will get less dust on my alloys :)

Few pictures:

Yes I know that calipers are not clean :)

After few days of usage and cleaned alloys:

_Dejan_:
Just for info I collecting parts for K04 install and some parts(K04 Hybrid turbo, hoses, dv relocation, gaskets, bolts...) I already have and I must buy intercooler, S3 injectors and K04 intake :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version