All Things Mk5 > Other VAG

Audi TT by _Dejan_ (Stage 3 = 340 HP)

<< < (11/15) > >>

_Dejan_:
One movie with acceleration from 100km/h to 200km/h. :) It is around 10 seconds and is not so bad :)

waj27:
Really good looking car

_Dejan_:
Long time ago has my shift paddle for "up shift" occasionally(1-2x per month) stop working and Im decide to change both to alu version... Because new at audi is little expensive Im start searching on ebay and after few months searching(every few week Im check for new items) Im found one seller who sell new pair for 110€ with postage to my country :)

New vs. old one:

And both changed:

_Dejan_:
Winter is almost over and it is time to put my car back to road... But before this I need to do some things on it :)
Small packets of things already waiting... Other are still on way to me...

Car need oil change service so Im decide to take Millers NanoDrive 5w40 oil:

Because rear disc and pads are worn out Im decide to change them to something else and together change also first brakes...
First Im buy MTEC C-Hook Black discs:

And Ferodo DS2500 pads:

At same time Im decide that I will change brake lines to HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines:

And as brake fluid use MOTUL DOT 5.1 ...

Around 2-3 years ago Im paint brake calipers to red color with E-TECH brake caliper color and they are still pretty ok but have black dust which will probably go off with cleaning, but if not I have spare brake color prepared to repaint them...

Luntz90:
Rocking TT! any new mods? hi from slovenia ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version