All Things Mk5 > Other VAG

Audi TT by _Dejan_ (Stage 3 = 340 HP)

<< < (12/15) > >>

_Dejan_:
Im from USA receive "Torque Solution Front Brake Caliper Slider & Bolt Kit" and yesterday change original plastic/rubber ones with this new ones...

_Dejan_:
This summer Im upgrade my LPFP and change it with "HIGH FLOW 265LPH Intank Pump" ordered from fuelperformance.co.uk

But this winter I have plenty time to colect a lot of new parts...

Right now I will show only few of them and later when I will install them I will post more pictures...

Lets start with new engine & transmission mounts. Because this is my daily car Im chose street density mounts from 034:

Powerflex Insert have a lot of kilometers so is time to change it with 034 Billet Aluminum Dog Bone Mount Insert:

Also Im decide to make Runner Flap Delete so need this kit:

And last thing to show right now is new CTS Diverter Valve Kit:

More pictures in next months when I will start working on upgrades :)

_Dejan_:
Yesterday Im spend some time in garage and start preparing car for new season...

First Im take off oil pan and check oil pickup pipe which is original one(150k km) and it do not look so bad:

Im change it with new one and do main service(oil, filters).

Then Im remove powerflex dog bone mount insert and install 034 Motorsport one.

Im remove HG-Motorsport turbo muffler delete and K04 pipes from turbo to intercooler and replace them with Spulen Boost Pipe Kit. Another side(Intercooler to intake manifold) of boost pipes I will change later...

After that Im remove front calipers and relube sliders.
Car also get new tires Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 245/40 R18...

Next things to do are:
-Change Engine&Transmission mounts
-Spark Plugs

Later when I receive some additional parts
-Cam Follower
-RFD
-HPFP Sensor
-CTS DV

_Dejan_:
Some small progress...

Im change Battery from original one 1J0 915 105AG (80Ah - 10Years Old) to new Exide EA900 (90Ah).

Then Im clean new intake manifold 06F133201P which Im get from S3(CDL):

Install RS4 PRV:

Remove runner flap motor, flaps and install RFD:

And finaly change engine and transmission mounts(Left New, Right Old):

_Dejan_:
Here is one video where is visible difference between OEM worn mount and new 034 Motorsport Street Density:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version