Make a donation

Author Topic: Bonnet bra  (Read 982 times)

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Bonnet bra
« on: July 27, 2009, 05:55:36 pm »
Ive had my autobra on for a few days, i have tried to remove it today but the bonnet release isnt working, asthough the material of the bra is stopping it. Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it  :confused:
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: Bonnet bra
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:12:43 pm »
i have had this happen just get someone else to push down on the bonnet a little and pull the release handle in the car  :happy2:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:17:19 pm »

Sounds like a bra wedgie! :evilgrin:

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 06:20:49 pm »
i have had this happen just get someone else to push down on the bonnet a little and pull the release handle in the car  :happy2:
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cheers ill give that a go just didnt want to brake anything :happy2:
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE