Make a donation

Author Topic: LIVID! How much?  (Read 9201 times)

Offline T88OMM

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Re: LIVID! How much?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 09:48:09 am »
I know how you feel man, first day I got my S3 my ex-girlfriend was getting in with her heels on, she decided to put her heel on the nice shiny S3 door strip on the sill of the car making a mahoosive dent in it, BEATCH!!  :fighting: :fighting:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 10:11:19 am »
The dent repair guys work some magic, actually with mirrors and rods ... not smoke and mirrors. If your in or near Glasgow I have the contact details of a bloke who does homers...brilliant. Only needed him once for couple of repairs on a crappy A6 but they were first class.

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 10:27:54 am »
I know how you feel man, first day I got my S3 my ex-girlfriend was getting in with her heels on, she decided to put her heel on the nice shiny S3 door strip on the sill of the car making a mahoosive dent in it, BEATCH!!  :fighting: :fighting:

how the hell did she manage to step on the sill  :confused:

how tall is she?  :chicken: :grin:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 10:29:03 am »

how the hell did she manage to step on the sill  :confused:

how tall is she?  :chicken: :grin:

I have no idea mate!

She was tall but not tall enough to warrant doing that!  :fighting:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 10:32:51 am »
women dont show the same care with cars, the mrs came home last night with the rims mashed and the bumper hanging off the eos   :fighting:

with my car she's knows the rules, her own and she's a nightmare

Offline Strat

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Re: LIVID! How much? *NOW WITH PICS*
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:48 pm »
hahaha TC, tis true she should know the importance of my car! be nice if she offered to pay for it, though theres more chance of sprouting a third arm than that happening!

women dont show the same care with cars, the mrs came home last night with the rims mashed and the bumper hanging off the eos   :fighting:

why do birds have an inability to appreciate the gravitas of the situation! VC surely when she came home she knew she was in the dog house after that! theres simply a lack of thought process regarding their actions and the consequences! if you swing a door open with such force, its likely to hit something!

here are a couple of pics! you guys still think its repairable without being ridiculously expensive?!

Strat
Candy

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 01:18:11 pm »
Yep easily repairable by Dentmaster etc!  :happy2:

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 01:18:47 pm »
That's an easy pull.

...but don't let her know that.

...and make her suffer.

/twisted

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 06:19:56 pm »

Crikey! If you would actually dump a GF over such a thing, then not only does she obviously not mean much to you anyway, but she'll doubtless be thinking she'll be better off without you. You can imagine what she'll be telling her friends about you and what they'll be thinking: An immature boy who values his car more than his missus.

What's perhaps more important is what her attitude was after she'd done it and how that attitude reflects on her general caring and consideration for others.

It's just wear and tear - These things happen and it could have been anyone in a car park.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Ifti

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 06:41:23 pm »

Crikey! If you would actually dump a GF over such a thing, then not only does she obviously not mean much to you anyway, but she'll doubtless be thinking she'll be better off without you. You can imagine what she'll be telling her friends about you and what they'll be thinking: An immature boy who values his car more than his missus.

What's perhaps more important is what her attitude was after she'd done it and how that attitude reflects on her general caring and consideration for others.

It's just wear and tear - These things happen and it could have been anyone in a car park.

Dont listen to this.
Take her out, and mak eher pay for everything.
Then dump her.
She deserves it.

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 06:42:05 pm »
Just take a sh*t in her newest/or favourite handbag, she will know how you feel then.  :smiley:
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Peskarik

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 07:02:12 pm »
And thirdly.  Pesky how do you touch there jewelry in a bad way.  :signLOL:  :evilgrin:

But touch their jewelry in a "bad way", and they go ballistic...

with my girlfriend, just touching her jewelry is a "bad way".   :smiley:
She does not have much jewelry, but I just bought her nice earrings, and I also bought her a ring in January. She looks at these every day.  :smiley:  :pomppomp: She is with her jewelry, as the saying goes in Russian "like chicken with an egg".  :smiley:
But I do not mind, it is cute. I am the same way with my car.  :laugh:

Peskarik

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 07:05:05 pm »
I know how you feel man, first day I got my S3 my ex-girlfriend was getting in with her heels on, she decided to put her heel on the nice shiny S3 door strip on the sill of the car making a mahoosive dent in it, BEATCH!!  :fighting: :fighting:

I hope that is why she is your EX! Inexcusable this level of disrespect for a new expensive and NOT HER ride!   :surprised:

Peskarik

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 07:07:19 pm »

my GF killed my laptop and a business calculator with a glass of wine. I did not say anything.

Offline TomB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 07:08:08 pm »
One GF took the paint off the edge of the door on one of my old cars, even after I warned her to watch the wall!  I was not amused, but she let me earn my brown wings after she saw the bill!  :happy2:

Luckily the current GF knows how sacred this car is, she's insured on it but she still refuses to drive it!

Yeah thats an easy dent man fix, don't call chips away as they'll fill it.  If you're near Northampton or Bedford, I know a great dent man with great rates!
Tom
05 GTI - 18" Merc wheels, coilovers, colour coded Votex kit, all waiting to go on.