Make a donation

Author Topic: LIVID! How much?  (Read 9206 times)

Offline davegixer

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: LIVID! How much?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 07:09:46 pm »
Good excuse to throw your sausage up her no entry when she least expect's it  :booty:

:booty: :surprised: :happy2: :drool: :innocent:

:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:
2005 Black 3 door GTI.
2006 Blue/White GSXR 1000 K6.
2006 Red CRF 450x.

Phil Mcavity

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 07:24:01 pm »
An eye for an eye i say, sit and snap off the offending wing mirror so future events wont happen, or make sure you have a Jagged middle finger nail next time you get all loved up  :wink:. She wont hurt your metal again.  :wink:

Hope this information will be useful :laugh:

Offline Strat

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 07:56:18 pm »
haha cheers Phil, very useful, i shall implement this at the earliest opportunity!  :happy2:

Crikey! If you would actually dump a GF over such a thing, then not only does she obviously not mean much to you anyway, but she'll doubtless be thinking she'll be better off without you. You can imagine what she'll be telling her friends about you and what they'll be thinking: An immature boy who values his car more than his missus.

What's perhaps more important is what her attitude was after she'd done it and how that attitude reflects on her general caring and consideration for others.

It's just wear and tear - These things happen and it could have been anyone in a car park.

shes not actually my GF, im seeing her, so no she doesn't mean that much to me! therefore currently, my car is very much more valuable than her! it was highly avoidable wear and tear which need never have happened, plus she'll be very much worse off without me!   :grin:

why not just join in the general bant regarding the situation like everyone else, maybe offer a similar story n at least just have a laugh?! why write such a reply as if i somehow offended you! i prob won't actually chop her coz of that, but saying it adds to joire de vivre of the thread!

lighten up a bit!  :drinking:
Candy

Offline Rich

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
  • Buy Land, They Don't Make It Anymore
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 07:59:46 pm »
Haha,

I would be livid.. but i agree with Robin... :happy2:

Even so.. yes, lets lighten up and have a laff and joke about it haha... Dump the biatch !!! lol :grin: :grin:
~ Golf MK5 Pirelli ~ 36k Miles and continuing!

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 08:13:25 pm »
You should start a forum poll to decide her fate  :grin:

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 08:35:42 pm »
haha cheers Phil, very useful, i shall implement this at the earliest opportunity!  :happy2:

Crikey! If you would actually dump a GF over such a thing, then not only does she obviously not mean much to you anyway, but she'll doubtless be thinking she'll be better off without you. You can imagine what she'll be telling her friends about you and what they'll be thinking: An immature boy who values his car more than his missus.

What's perhaps more important is what her attitude was after she'd done it and how that attitude reflects on her general caring and consideration for others.

It's just wear and tear - These things happen and it could have been anyone in a car park.

shes not actually my GF, im seeing her, so no she doesn't mean that much to me! therefore currently, my car is very much more valuable than her! it was highly avoidable wear and tear which need never have happened, plus she'll be very much worse off without me!   :grin:

why not just join in the general bant regarding the situation like everyone else, maybe offer a similar story n at least just have a laugh?! why write such a reply as if i somehow offended you! i prob won't actually chop her coz of that, but saying it adds to joire de vivre of the thread!

lighten up a bit!  :drinking:

Robin's right with respect to she would probably think you're a bit of a wierdo chopping her for putting a dent in your car, howeverrrrrrr........... there is quite obviously no respect for other peoples' possessions on her part. If a girl did that in my car I think I'd give her the womb hammer to be honest.

No excuse whatsoever. Furthermore, was there an offer from her to pay for the damage........no! That is an utter disgrace!

Wear and tear does not make any difference really because this was a completely avoidable accident.

Hard luck Paul, if you want me to direct you to the bodyshop that I use the just shout! As the others have said, a dent repair person would be able to get it out no problems at a cost of around £50.
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:04 pm »

The Intarwebs; the source of all good relationship advice:

Offline Strat

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 09:44:32 pm »
very valid advice!  :congrats:  :smiley:
Candy

Offline garethmk1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 01:01:34 am »

The Intarwebs; the source of all good relationship advice:

Thats the funniest thing I've seen on line in a long time - really did make me laugh out loud !

Mk5 Golf GTi Edition 30 No:- 2101, 3Dr, Tornado Red, Rear Tints, RCD510 & Sound Pack, Arm Rest
Mk1 Golf GTi 16v Helios Blue, Too Many Mods To List .... MY First Car ! Owned Since 1996 !!! NEARLY READY !!!!!

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 12:51:22 pm »
Quality!  :signLOL:

Offline DavyP

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 03:30:06 pm »

That was very funny, made me laugh too. :signLOL:   Wonder did he take the advice? :surprised:
The world we live in and life in general.....

Offline cmdrfire

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 14
    • Commander Fire - my blog
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 03:50:48 pm »
I had many worse ones I could have posted up but decided to keep it reasonably SFW :P