Make a donation

Author Topic: Rick at Unicorn motor developments  (Read 3112 times)

Offline karl210

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
Rick at Unicorn motor developments
« on: March 31, 2013, 06:16:28 pm »
Had my car remapped off Rick for a month or so now and i couldnt reccomend him more.
Doesnt seem to be known well enough on here so thought id spread the word a little.
Hes always offering advice on here and never trying to sell his services unlike most other tuning companies who constantly ram it down your throat.
Spot on guy, knows his stuff and willing to explain it without being condicending in anyway and is genuinly helpfull. The map feels great, going off g/s i had 191bhp before and now i have between 255-260bhp and would love to see the torque on a dyno. Absoloute bargain price too, anyone in Manchester/North west area considering a remap look no further.

http://www.unicornmotordevelopments.com/

Offline numec

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 14
Re: Rick at Unicorn motor developments
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:03:57 pm »
have you got the chart mate? what bout the price? :happy2:
i have been contacting Rick but have not decided yet for a go..

Offline Shorty

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
Re: Rick at Unicorn motor developments
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:22:28 am »
I have known Rick for years and he did all the mapping on my last Edition 30 including switchable maps and a DSG map. His work is awesome and he is REALLY knowledegable when it comes to mapping, he really does know his stuff!

My Edition 30 had all the "stage 2+" hardware on so was running plenty of power and it went really really well!

You will not be dissapointed if you go to Rick!

Ask him to take you to one of his girlfriends chip shops for some food too, lovely fish! :)
| Mk7 R |

Vehicle Diagnostics inc VCDS, Vehicle Remapping and any other diagnostics in the North West area, PM me.