Make a donation

Author Topic: New Car - Ibis White Audi S3 / Progress Thread  (Read 49252 times)

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Audi S3
    • Email
Re: New Car - Ibis White Audi S3 / Progress Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2012, 05:39:56 pm »
That's is perfect mate!! Stunning.

Thanks

Seen this today at statllers. And my god is it low lol, i ment to say hi but you looked a bit busy messing about with the wheel fitment! Top motor

Was test fitting new brakes with my summer wheels but they didnt fit :( Need to look at other options now

For Sale - Airlift Performance Struts & Accuair Elevel/Ilevel Management - 18" BBS E28 Magnesium Split Wheels, Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
Old Car 2009 Audi S3 365bhp Gone - New Car 2013 C63 Amg Now With 525bhp

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Audi S3
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2013, 10:44:13 am »
Update 13/04 - Airlift Performance Struts & Accuair Management

I thought id never go for air as I like to drive the car how its meant to be driven with 360bhp+ but I had a couple of test drives & some opinions of people I know & was told it would handle good. I then heard you had to take the front arb out which was a big no for me running h&r adjustable arbs but then I spoke to my new car friend :lol: Vick (This guy just sees me coming £££) who is now helping out at Design 4 Automotive with Shiv & he told me there was a new kit coming out that would have adjustable top mounts & also the mounting bracket for the front arb so I was sold. I then thought ive gone this far I might aswell go all way & get Accuair for easy use. Ive still got to get an alignment/camber done to go lower but it didn't sit that bad to say we finished fitting the air the night before Early edition. I actually cant believe how well the car handles & it isn't that far off the bilstein race coilovers I had on the car which are meant for the track!!

Just want to say a massive thanks to Vick & Shiv at Design4Automotive & also Sunny & the rest of the guys at HTS Motorsport if any of you need air & fitting I cannot recommend these guys highly enough.

Ill get some pictures of the install later but ive gone for it simple which is what I want for when the buckets, cage & stripped out look happen later.

Thanks to everyone that took the pictures :wub:  Even though I dint have the centre caps on & the car was filthy & covered in tar spots from not being washed for 3 weeks!!

Accuair posted my car up on Instagram too & it got a few likes :lol: My mates told me it made the popular page!

Worthersee in Austria next week in the car for 2 weeks cant wait as its the biggest vw/audi/Porsche/seat/skoda event in the world & I loved it last year

Also Accuair posted up another picture recently  :laugh:

For Sale - Airlift Performance Struts & Accuair Elevel/Ilevel Management - 18" BBS E28 Magnesium Split Wheels, Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
Old Car 2009 Audi S3 365bhp Gone - New Car 2013 C63 Amg Now With 525bhp

Offline JoeDarKa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2013, 10:46:36 am »
Looks sweet and so does the red golf!!

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build