Make a donation

Author Topic: E46 BMW M3 What do you think of 'em?  (Read 17192 times)

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 46
    • Forumwars
    • Email
Re: E46 BMW M3 What do you think of 'em?
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2009, 07:42:59 pm »
me and cuprak1 have had a few experiences now with the e92 m3. Lets just say that afterwards the M3 owner wanted a passenger ride in mine after stating that I wouldnt stand a chance and him being out of my league  :signLOL: :signLOL:

He eturned the favour afterwards. The E92 M3 feels much quicker than mine, but it isnt, which is weird, proper lovely motor though.

Is anything quicker than your car? Why does anyone buy other cars when they could buy a 2.0 leon.

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2009, 07:49:46 pm »
you do make me laugh jules!  :grin:

a friend of mine had an E30 M3 a few years ago that was stipped out and i can tell you this was the fastes car i have been in it was ridiculous and ive driven a fezza 355 but it felt faster in the beemer, that was a truely wonderful car but i prefer my humble little golf  :happy2:
Black Edition 30 DSG - Gone but not forgotten!

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2009, 08:32:11 pm »
me and cuprak1 have had a few experiences now with the e92 m3. Lets just say that afterwards the M3 owner wanted a passenger ride in mine after stating that I wouldnt stand a chance and him being out of my league  :signLOL: :signLOL:

He eturned the favour afterwards. The E92 M3 feels much quicker than mine, but it isnt, which is weird, proper lovely motor though.

Is anything quicker than your car? Why does anyone buy other cars when they could buy a 2.0 leon.

Meeeeowww.

Still upset you have a lardy flawed golf?

Never said mine was quicker, it isnt, but he was pleasantly surprised.

Offline cuprak1

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Cupra k1 - 360 bhp/360 ft-lbs
    • London web design
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2009, 09:17:57 pm »

its all on video my friends :) dont hate !!

I took him even off the line and pulled atleast 2 car lengths ...

SpeedStats iPhone app  - AVAILABLE NOW!
---------------------------------------
View my Cupra k1 project thread here! 360is

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Forumwars
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2009, 10:09:42 pm »

Meeeeowww.

Not particularly no, the leon was well within my price range but the interior was hideous, handling felt sloppy (weird feedback) and wasnt up to scratch with the golf!
Every thread that pops up with a car you come in about how your stage 2 is quicker than it.

''See that veyron on tv the other day''

Yeah good cars them, sailed past in the leon though the other day though, my mate has one

Do you live in Dubai? You seem to have mates who own every car going!

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2009, 10:18:58 pm »
me and cuprak1 have had a few experiences now with the e92 m3. Lets just say that afterwards the M3 owner wanted a passenger ride in mine after stating that I wouldnt stand a chance and him being out of my league  :signLOL: :signLOL:

Meeeeowww.

Not particularly no, the leon was well within my price range but the interior was hideous, handling felt sloppy (weird feedback) and wasnt up to scratch with the golf!
Every thread that pops up with a car you come in about how your stage 2 is quicker than it.

Yeah good cars them, sailed past in the leon though the other day though, my mate has one

:sleepy:

Honestly mate your boring me now.

R32 werent even on my radar, its too slow, too heavy, too thirsty. Was between the S3 and Cupra for me, Interior doesnt bother me, purely after bang for buck.Wanted a Evo but insurance company said no. Me and cuprak1 come across alot of different types of cars because we are big on the cruising scene in and around London. I mean if you are ever in London you are welcome to come along with us and see it for your own eyes, then perhaps you can stop being such an ass. Just a suggestion  :happy2:

Offline cuprak1

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Cupra k1 - 360 bhp/360 ft-lbs
    • London web design
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2009, 10:22:55 pm »

Yeah, we both raced it and beat it...

No he just has cool mates lol

SpeedStats iPhone app  - AVAILABLE NOW!
---------------------------------------
View my Cupra k1 project thread here! 360is

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Forumwars
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2009, 10:24:16 pm »
I live in london. Finsbury park to be precise (for the next few weeks at least)

I didnt want to mod - wanted the best out the box which the R32 is. Going for a house soon anyway which is ultimately gutting as its the perfect car, more power would be nice but then if it had 300bhp people would still wish it had more, is always the way!

My point is, regardless of how much faster a leon/golf (even a turbo R32) is over a car such as the E92 M3 theres no way its better as an all round car. You always make out theres no point in 'insert car here' as a mapped ED30/Cupra is quicker.

My mate drives a clio (1.2) and the other his missus MG! Best car is a 328i which is piss poor in everyway!

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2009, 10:36:38 pm »
I live in london. Finsbury park to be precise (for the next few weeks at least)

I didnt want to mod - wanted the best out the box which the R32 is. Going for a house soon anyway which is ultimately gutting as its the perfect car, more power would be nice but then if it had 300bhp people would still wish it had more, is always the way!

My point is, regardless of how much faster a leon/golf (even a turbo R32) is over a car such as the E92 M3 theres no way its better as an all round car. You always make out theres no point in 'insert car here' as a mapped ED30/Cupra is quicker.

My mate drives a clio (1.2) and the other his missus MG! Best car is a 328i which is piss poor in everyway!

Everyone would take the BMW, but when a 65k beemer is matched by a 20k hothatch its worth talking about. When I first propositioned him I didnt think I stood a chance, I just wanted to see how one goes, and now I know.

Offline Jules86

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Forumwars
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2009, 10:41:05 pm »
They are stupidly priced! Im looking into a 335i as my next car, as much as id love the M3 its way out of my range! Havent got a mate with a mapped one of those have you  :signLOL:

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2009, 10:42:55 pm »
They are stupidly priced! Im looking into a 335i as my next car, as much as id love the M3 its way out of my range! Havent got a mate with a mapped one of those have you  :signLOL:

The guy who has the m3 was telling me he either used to have a mapped 135i or still has, cant remember exactly as it was early hours of the morning, but he told me the mapped 135i is faster than his m3.

Offline Oli

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 10
  • living the dream....
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2009, 10:48:24 pm »
And a mapped 335d will keep up with both of them!  335i/d still doesn't have the satisfaction of the M car though.
www.bmvs-camperhire.co.uk - Brand new VW California SE rental