Make a donation

Author Topic: Shadow Blue GT TDI 140  (Read 20506 times)

Offline OldSpeckledBen

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Shadow Blue GT TDI 140
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2015, 08:21:44 am »
Hmm a members ride thread, i wouldnt exactly call it a thread mate, there are only about four pictures uploaded.
I did take a few pictures a few weeks ago, but i didnt upload them.

I would like to go down the R32 route with the twin centre rear exhausts, i've had one qoute which was in the £600 region, i felt that was slightly excessive. Sheffield bit of a distance for me mate, as i'm in London.

Interesting reading your feedback about the H & R's as i#ve been contemplating whether to go for them or the Eibach's, i,m leaning more towards the H & R's.

:signLOL: I just thanked your post as I tried to click the quote button, me and smartphones just don't work  :grin:
Ahhhhh right okay, it's still good to see another shadow blue Golf  :smiley:

That does seem a little expensive, I can't remember how much I paid, I think it was around £300 but you'll pay more for a resonated one.

Yeah I've been pretty happy with them and would recommend them.

Hey matey, could I ask how you got on with the vredestine sessanta thinking about fitting these to my gti just wondering about you opinions.

Yeah they're alright tbh, in the dry they're very good but in the wet or even damp the grip is pretty average.
I've just bought some Michelin Pilot Sport 3's and I've only had them a few days and they're alot better  :happy2: and they were the same price as the Vredesteins