Make a donation

Author Topic: Best products for a reflex silver  (Read 7272 times)

Offline Leonpettit

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 9
  • 2008 Edition 30 DSG - No.1706
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,89470.msg905534.html#msg905534
Re: Best products for a reflex silver
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 10:52:31 am »
That Werkstat looks pretty awesome!
Mods coming soon...

Saintsteve

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 07:35:22 pm »
Z2 Pro for Silver  :laugh:

I know you like Zaino but it is getting a bit boring now you whoring their products aaaalll the time.
Not denying they are not good products, what I have used was good as I said before (not OMG amazing but good) - but there is such a wide range of products out there.. maybe try some?

Note the laughing symbol after I posted it.  :stupid:

Just for your information, I've tried more products then I care to remember, and have been so for many years on here, even before when I was a moderator on GolfGTi.co.uk

I'm not on commission , just had lots of tuition from people that are evolved in the detailing game, and I'm very good friends with someone that runs WWW.Detailingworld.co.(if you've heard of it??  :chicken:) .When I get told about products and what's best and better then others, I tend to listen and learn from his experiences...

This is a public forum, I can post what I like . Im not gonna change my honest thoughts and experiences like I will on this forum, people know me for giving my honest thoughts on.

Yes I will honour and promote when a decent product or service has been given to me, whether it would be remapping or detailing  :grin:, and when I choose to write my thoughts on here to help others perhaps decide, then I will.

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »
It was a joke on my behalf Steve  :laugh:

Saintsteve

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2013, 07:41:10 pm »
It was a joke on my behalf Steve  :laugh:

That's fine buddy ,  :drinking:   :wink:

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 07:46:32 pm »
Just out of interest where u located Steve?

Saintsteve

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 07:46:53 pm »
Southampton , Hants  :happy2:

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 07:50:53 pm »
Ahh no worries, reason I asked I am going too an open day tomorow at shinerama  :happy2:

Saintsteve

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 07:55:19 pm »
Ahh no worries, reason I asked I am going too an open day tomorow at shinerama  :happy2:

I'm off to Supercar breakfast club at Goodwood in the morning  :party:

:happy2:

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 08:01:13 pm »
 :jumpmove:  :P

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 05:10:41 pm »

I'm not on commission , just had lots of tuition from people that are evolved in the detailing game, and I'm very good friends with someone that runs WWW.Detailingworld.co.(if you've heard of it??  :chicken:) .When I get told about products and what's best and better then others, I tend to listen and learn from his experiences...

No, what's detailing world?  :stupid:

I'm just saying that from my POV every time anyone posts anything car-cleaning related you just go on about Zaino - when personally I was not that impressed and certain products are genuinely not as good as some others. But from the impression you give it's like they are the be all and end all.
There is, from what I have found, no single range of products that do EVERYTHING well. To get the absolute best you have to mix and match products from various manufacturers/brands.

Reason I say this is because I was like you, just with the Auto Finesse brand, everything they did was amazing, I wanted their babies, etc, until I snapped out of it one day.

You are entitled to your opinion, just like bum-holes everyone has one (including me  :confused:)

At the end of the day use what you like, it is no bother to me.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:20:00 pm by xjay1337 »

Saintsteve

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 05:29:21 pm »

I'm not on commission , just had lots of tuition from people that are evolved in the detailing game, and I'm very good friends with someone that runs WWW.Detailingworld.co.(if you've heard of it??  :chicken:) .When I get told about products and what's best and better then others, I tend to listen and learn from his experiences...

No, what's detailing world?  :stupid:

I'm just saying that from my POV every time anyone posts anything car-cleaning related you just go on about Zaino - when personally I was not that impressed and certain products are genuinely not as good as some others. But from the impression you give it's like they are the be all and end all.
There is, from what I have found, no single range of products that do EVERYTHING well. To get the absolute best you have to mix and match products from various manufacturers/brands.

Reason I say this is because I was like you, just with the Auto Finesse brand, everything they did was amazing, I wanted their babies, etc, until I snapped out of it one day.

You are entitled to your opinion, just like bum-holes everyone has one (including me  :confused:)

At the end of the day use what you like, it is no bother to me.
[/b]

so why post if it doesn't bother you? :confused: 

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 05:36:27 pm »
A detailer who has had lots of tuition, and is friends of Detailing World owner once said to me:

"This is a public forum, I can post what I like"

:signLOL:

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 05:36:45 pm »
 :rolleye: Steve how did the meet go this morning? Any pics?

Saintsteve

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 05:40:59 pm »
:rolleye: Steve how did the meet go this morning? Any pics?

Have a look on what have you done to your mk5  today thread :happy2:

Saintsteve

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 05:44:53 pm »
A detailer who has had lots of tuition, and is friends of Detailing World owner once said to me:

"This is a public forum, I can post what I like"

:signLOL:

I'm glad you have a personality after all, as I said at the start , my laughing smiley when I said Zaino  :signLOL:

I'm just an enthusiast  :wink: , its not as if its a sh*t product either!!  :grin:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:32:50 pm by Saintsteve »