Make a donation

Author Topic: Sat nav stolen  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Trekmeister

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 10
  • Golf GT 140
Re: Re: Re: Sat nav stolen
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 02:44:38 pm »
:( parking in a hotel car park aswell!

Best take it out! Although Harrogate isn't Bradford, it could happen I guess!
............hello mate,i live in Harrogate as well. :smiley: Do you use the Shell garage on Ripon Road?,just for info but it's closing on the 2nd of June for a 3month re-furb!!. :smiley:

Hey up,
I don't actually live up there, just up for a 4 week course for work split between Harrogate and Ripley, but spending 3 weeks in Harrogate. The majestic hotel is apparently good! The golf will be coming up for week 3 as its in for work as of tomorrow.

I take it Harrogate isn't exactly a crime hot bed?!

As for the shell! Excellent. I will need that!! Thank you :)

From my understanding Harrogate and Leeds/Bradford are miles apart in terms of social class and crime rate.

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 05:43:04 pm »

............hello mate,i live in Harrogate as well. :smiley: Do you use the Shell garage on Ripon Road?,just for info but it's closing on the 2nd of June for a 3month re-furb!!. :smiley:

Hey up,
I don't actually live up there, just up for a 4 week course for work split between Harrogate and Ripley, but spending 3 weeks in Harrogate. The majestic hotel is apparently good! The golf will be coming up for week 3 as its in for work as of tomorrow.

From my understanding Harrogate and Leeds/Bradford are miles apart in terms of social class and crime rate.

Yeh no doubt, guess what I was hinting at is there an increae vehicle crime based on the fact more affluent area are more likely to have sat nav radios?!

Anyway, i'm going to take pre-caution as per usual and....chill!
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline Gene Hunt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 61
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 03:53:25 pm »

Hey up,

Yeh no doubt, guess what I was hinting at is there an increae vehicle crime based on the fact more affluent area are more likely to have sat nav radios?!

...........Harrogate is a low crime rated area,so nothing to really worry about. If you'r in the Majestic it will be safe in there.
ED35. Standard factory condition.

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 05:22:36 pm »

Hey up,

...........Harrogate is a low crime rated area,so nothing to really worry about. If you'r in the Majestic it will be safe in there.

Thank you :)
If you see a white golf round, it may well be me?! What you driving?
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
Re: Sat nav stolen
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 08:42:51 am »
Threads like this make me glad I've still got an RCD300 - it seems to be the same lot who done two cars recently at Leeds-Bradford airport parking? Saw that thread on here a few weeks ago.
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)