Make a donation

Author Topic: In-Pro Smoked Mirror Indicators, still available?  (Read 6602 times)

ReeceH13

Re: In-Pro Smoked Mirror Indicators, still available?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 09:37:15 am »
Hey!

If you have not ordered them yet, this is where I got mine. Great service from these guys!

http://www.psituning.com/product.php/21136/smoked_mirror_indicator_lense_pair___golf_mk5_passat_b6 (Confirmed, these are In Pro ones)

:happy2:

EDIT: Just saw in your earlier post you got them! But for anyone wanting to buy these from the UK, above link!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:45:31 am by ReeceH13 »

Offline f1fan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 08:12:34 am »
My InPros arrived from Germany yesterday, amazing amount of money for a couple of bits of plastic!  :grin:

All the instructions and paperwork are in German so looks like I'll be relying on the advice from here to fit them!  Glad I asked you guys.
Black 2008 GTi, InPro smoked door mirror indicators, genuine Autohaus Wolfsburg plate holders, uk legal pressed metal plates, LED number plate lights, MTEC super white headlights & side lights, LED internal lights, Polo stubby aerial, Kenwood DDX4023BT head unit & Enfig surround.

Offline paulw123

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 11:10:13 am »
I thought you could'nt get these anymore, so a really good find.
I paid £35 for a new second hand set off ebay, guess the guy took the covers off.....panicked.....and quickly put the covers back on again  :grin:. VW have crammed alot of stuff in there.
I was unlucky on my drivers side. The small screw had corroded into the aluminium main casting, and when i undone it the end of the casting fell off  :surprised:  it now has a large washer under the screw..

Use a magnetic tipped screw driver, and don't drop that screw, its so small...

GT TDI sport 140 08plate,RCD510 DAB, leather armrest, euro cup holder

Offline marko

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
nice mod...
2007 TR gt170...heated leather,underseat drawers,auto-levelling bi-xenons,puddle leds,chrome switches,footwell lights f+r,cruise control and ed30 rear lamps,LED interior....carbon highline clocks,ed30 front spoiler,RNS 510 P+MDI,mk6 gti gearknob,TPMS done,complete r32 trim kit+ MFSW,r32 f+r brakes,RLS fitted.headlamp washers,folding mirrors and boot pop,mk6 RVC,19"Helios,AP coilies,valeo LEDs  ...dpf delete and remap to finish off

Offline blackmagic

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 06:37:18 pm »
I've had these a while. From memory I don't seem to remember it was to hard a job. Where was a nice little guide I used i'll see if I can dig out the link.

Black GTI K03 Revo Stage 2+,

Offline blackmagic

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 07:12:27 pm »
Just retread this tread just seen a link to a guide was already posted. I did use a diff one from what I can see it was on vwvortex but looks like the pics have been removed.

Black GTI K03 Revo Stage 2+,

Offline f1fan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 08:51:11 am »
if you get a long enough T8 screw driver (300mm off ebay), you just have to take cover off, tilt glass forward, then you can get to the 2 screws holding the indicator unit in from behind the glass, and that's it.

Slight problem, I bought a long T8 only to find the screws are actually T10!

It's much easier to just pop the cover off, unclip the glass and use a regular T10. 2 minute job that way.
Black 2008 GTi, InPro smoked door mirror indicators, genuine Autohaus Wolfsburg plate holders, uk legal pressed metal plates, LED number plate lights, MTEC super white headlights & side lights, LED internal lights, Polo stubby aerial, Kenwood DDX4023BT head unit & Enfig surround.