Make a donation

Author Topic: Thread locking  (Read 2000 times)

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
Thread locking
« on: May 22, 2013, 11:41:19 pm »
It's happened on mine and also for another members with whom I've previously spoken to via PM.....threads locked for seemingly no reason. No explanation and a rather abrupt halt to a conversation.

For example, my thread about a north London meet up has been locked up by an admin. No explanation and another thread to bring the event back up was deleted. Again this was just done. No other thread on the events page is locked. Kinda pointless me spending all the time I have done trying to organise it when any attempts to organise is prevented.

Suggestion is a one line reason as to why a thread is locked :)
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: Thread locking
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:37:03 am »
I spend a lot of time on here at work! or in a hotel and use my i-pad so i am pretty sure it was probably me locking it by mistake as the, `lock thread button` is right next to the Home page button.  It doesn't happen very often and the Locked symbol you see a lot  is the moved symbol, because we have a group of about 5 members who cant be arsed to scroll down and put there question in the appropriate section.  :happy2:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: Thread locking
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 07:40:15 am »
Where is your thread that is locked, i cant find a North London, meet thread.  :chicken: