Make a donation

Author Topic: All types, thieving scum!  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Frodo-anni

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 45
    • Email
Re: All types, thieving scum!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 03:12:27 pm »
Same thing happened at All Types last year, Frodo Anni off here had the front splitter stolen off his MK4 Anni in the car park and another friend had the side repeaters and grill stolen from his MK4 GTi   :sick:

:sad1: :sad1:

:fighting: :fighting: Then took me a few months to find another and have it painted. Police were not able to do anything as i had not seen anything.

Of all places for this to happen, you least expect it at a car show. One show, that unless on the stand i will not attend again.
mk4 Anniversary pd No0341 - Sold
mk5 GTI Edition 30 DSG No0391

Offline DaveB@Vagbremtechnic

• Trader - 2014
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 130
    • Vagbremtechnic.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 06:15:32 pm »
Could be worse, in Africa and Pakistan they nick stuff off my company vehicle and when its grounded they try to sell you you're own stuff back.....

Just get the dollar stash out and get away with what you can .......worth whike saying its just not worth getting hurt for what is a chunk of  plastic, I know we get very emotive over our cars but we could be hearing a tale of you being run over today and you not being able to work going forward.....just a thought.

Offline wellhouse

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2013, 06:21:12 pm »
will the police follow it up?, they need sorting out (the scum that is)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:23:17 pm by wellhouse »

Offline GTI5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 07:07:27 pm »
Quite a few show car parks are now just shopping arcades for scum. Still wont eclipse the carnage of ED38 a few years back though. Lots of sh*theads on the scene now, sadly.

Tell me more about this carnage  :popcornsoda:
MK6 GTI Revo
MK5 GTI DSG - Gone

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2013, 07:13:46 pm »
Doubtfull but we now have his address  :evilgrin:

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Premium Performance Parts
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 01:52:04 pm »

Muhahahahah!  :evilgrin:

Offline Neiltdi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 8
  • Full Hex+CAN
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 02:33:21 pm »

sh*ts gonna go down 5-6 people balaclavas recovery truck take his whole car
Full Hex+CAN in Hampshire.

Offline detailer

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • I like things shiney
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 07:14:27 pm »
It's just a waiting game now. The police take there time even though they knocked my friend and I over. They told me and my friend when they arrived at the scene that the car had been. Picked up on motorway cameras heading back towards Manchester. Wouldn't you think they would have used there sence and told the motorway police too pick them up and search the car for the stolen goods? No to difficult that they would rather catch people speeding, easy fine etc. have any of you guys heard of any other things stolen from the show on Sunday? Can everybody keep there eyes and ears open for the following... Seat LCr splitter bottom grills and front badge. Facebook/eBay etc. the registration of the car they where in was ML05 BKG. thanks guys

Offline jason_rmh

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 81
Re: Re: All types, thieving scum!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 09:02:17 pm »
Did you say you have the twats address?  :-)
reminds me of the thread from lancerregister where the theif was identified and shamed!

Jas

VCDS (Preston, Lancashire)

Offline Andy_Ed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2013, 03:34:30 pm »
It's just a waiting game now. The police take there time even though they knocked my friend and I over. They told me and my friend when they arrived at the scene that the car had been. Picked up on motorway cameras heading back towards Manchester. Wouldn't you think they would have used there sence and told the motorway police too pick them up and search the car for the stolen goods? No to difficult that they would rather catch people speeding, easy fine etc. have any of you guys heard of any other things stolen from the show on Sunday? Can everybody keep there eyes and ears open for the following... Seat LCr splitter bottom grills and front badge. Facebook/eBay etc. the registration of the car they where in was ML05 BKG. thanks guys

Taken from the caddy forum

Hi all, as some of you are aware my nephew was involved in a hit and run during the Sunday of all types,
The incident happened in the day visitors car park where nick my nephew was knocked down Trying to stop a golf leaving the car park,
The occupants where caught thieving from cars on the car park and once approached drove off at speed knocking nick and dan his mate over, both lads got to the exit and did what they could to stop the car leaving, but the grey Volkswagen golf reg ML05BKG got away,,, Nick and dan are both ok but are keen to trace this car and driver....

This reg has been put on various forums and now flags up on google, ( for more info ) type the reg in google and read other people's accounts on what they saw... might also be worth a read

Thank you for any help in advance

Anthony, nick, and dan,

http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12282

Offline benj1989

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Re: All types, thieving scum!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 03:45:21 pm »
Ifyou got the address go and get it back one night. Not lime your stealing as it's yours anyway.  Maybe he gets a flat tyre or 4  and bleach all over the paint by some sort of weird karma?   JUST.     SAYING.    IS.    ALL. 

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 03:59:49 pm »
This is why I'm scared to park my edition 30 anywhere, if I know I'm going somewhere ill be leaving the car I take my little banger Hyundai lol!

There some scum out there that are just jealous poorpa's. GET A JOB AND BUY THEM SCUM
R32 Recaro bucket seats (individual colour), Golf R MFSW with cream stitching, Cream stitched gear gaitor to match, RNS510, highline cluster, Ko4 turbo, Forge twintercooler, Forge oil catch can & washer bottle, Autotech fuel pump, Neuspeed power pully, S3 injectors, ITG maxogen intake, Red top coil packs, Milltek Full 3" exhaust straight through. AP Coilovers, H & R Anti roll bars, Tarox 10pot calipers front & S3 rear calipers rear.

Offline dub singh

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 13
  • Snakebite Chasers...
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 10:05:46 pm »
Had a lot of this at Edition 38 over the past few years...
If you're having Audio problems i feel bad for ya son... I've got 99 problems but Bass aint one!

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »
Terrible , not what you expect of VW enthusiasts  :confused:
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)