Make a donation

Author Topic: Black Mk5 Gti - OP0  (Read 7413 times)

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
Re: Mk5 Gti - tuned and more coming.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 11:34:18 pm »
Cool man want to see how it develops.
Don't change the interior though the creame is lovely and those seats are hella-rare in it.

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 08:43:10 am »
Thanks, the interior is staying as it is as its a little rare compared to normal seats.

The engine can take te power as long as your prepared to change all the internals ie: pistons rods etc
R32 Recaro bucket seats (individual colour), Golf R MFSW with cream stitching, Cream stitched gear gaitor to match, RNS510, highline cluster, Ko4 turbo, Forge twintercooler, Forge oil catch can & washer bottle, Autotech fuel pump, Neuspeed power pully, S3 injectors, ITG maxogen intake, Red top coil packs, Milltek Full 3" exhaust straight through. AP Coilovers, H & R Anti roll bars, Tarox 10pot calipers front & S3 rear calipers rear.

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 09:14:42 am »
Thanks, the interior is staying as it is as its a little rare compared to normal seats.

The engine can take te power as long as your prepared to change all the internals ie: pistons rods etc

Take me back to uni this! :)

And the S3 cam, what benefits will that offer?
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline Simon_2.0t

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 01:42:30 pm »
Beautifuul car mate, that interior!!!  :drool:

Offline DBILAS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »
who is doing your big turbo work and what kit you using?

i have je pistons, ie rods, rs4 injectors, arp bolts, calico rod bearings etc for sale could do you a good price for a quick sale

Offline DRM92

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 06:17:32 pm »
Havent seen those recaros in that colour yet, very nice indeed!

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 06:54:35 pm »
Autograph cars are going to be doing the work on the car. It's booked in for mid July hopefully.

Some of the toys arrived today, I was like a kid in a sweet shop :signLOL:

Now I just need to get it on.

R32 Recaro bucket seats (individual colour), Golf R MFSW with cream stitching, Cream stitched gear gaitor to match, RNS510, highline cluster, Ko4 turbo, Forge twintercooler, Forge oil catch can & washer bottle, Autotech fuel pump, Neuspeed power pully, S3 injectors, ITG maxogen intake, Red top coil packs, Milltek Full 3" exhaust straight through. AP Coilovers, H & R Anti roll bars, Tarox 10pot calipers front & S3 rear calipers rear.

Offline DBILAS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 07:08:04 pm »
Where are they based are they doing all the custom fabrication? Let me know if u need internals for gd price

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 07:22:41 pm »
There based near Burnley, had a look at some serious cars in the garage that they were working on. Pmd on internals mate.

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 07:26:26 pm »
Also forgot to say I have the hybrid turbo that's on my golf at the moment that will be going up for sale. It's a Borg Warner turbo and is good for 350-370 realistically. It's a straight bolt on job, you just need the ko4 intake and recirculating valve. Will be a couple o weeks before its of, the turbo had done about 10k max

Offline lee_plum

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2013, 10:23:25 am »
Looking sweet!

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 07:08:53 pm »
Finally got around to fitting my new rear badge which was supplied by brookesb32 on this forum. So a big thanks to him as its a sweet rear badge.

Old badge

New badge

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
Re: Black Mk5 Gti - OP0
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 09:09:32 pm »
Much better! :)

Offline Jabarton99

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 09:15:44 pm »
Thanks, I've been driving around with a white worm badge for a couple of years and its done my head in since day1.

Offline samg77

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 07:37:43 pm »
That interior!! :surprised: