Make a donation

Author Topic: Forum member has taken £200 of my money and not shipped what I paid for  (Read 16072 times)

Offline Scottymon

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 125
  • UnNaturally Aspirated
  • My Ride: http://www.voodish.co.uk/misc/6n/6n-alive1.jpg
Looked on Google street view earlier and he's got a grey Edition30 parked on the drive. SO he must still live their.  :stupid:

Could be an old photo, probably last year when he had it... Although he might do.

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
At least we know how the thieving scum was able to afford an Edition 30. Needs stringing up and his testicles nicking enough to bleed out tbqfh.

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 0
I just want my money back, I was proper keen to get the exhaust as well and I've never had the opportunity to mod a car at all.

Black 5dr Edition 30 No. 1045

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
I just want my money back, I was proper keen to get the exhaust as well and I've never had the opportunity to mod a car at all.

have you submitted the court case yet.

i might have mis understood as ive not read the whole thread in depth, but was someone posting things he had recently purchased? perhaps on ebay... if so then also keep a record of these as you could use this in court to prove he does have the means to pay you outright rather than it moving to small instalments.

also... while im sure a failed personal sale is not a case for the police... im sure fraudulently advertising items for sale that you do not have IS a criminal case so may be worth phoning the local police station anyway and asking their advice... especially if you have evidence that he has done this before or is still doing it now.
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22
I will conduct a drive past tomorrow!

Oh and according to one of his threads....he acquired £100k last year!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:52:07 am by jonnym »
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You

Can you link me to the thread page. That will be really useful!

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
The plot thickens....

Anyone remember this???

"Cloned Plates?"

"Need some advise guys.

Bit of background, today I get a phone call from my sister to say there are 9 men on our drive way banging on the door and windows and what have you done, was pretty confused and said I have no idea.

Driving home I have just been stopped by police and questioned on releation to a armed robbery that my car was involved in last night, around a hundred questions later a second un marked unit shows up and questions me further.
Next thing I'm being told to put my hands out and he is spraying a water type liquid on to my hands.

Next thing I'm being questioned to why I have gun shot residue on my hands, I was on the way home from the club were I shoot comp target rifle and have my rifles with me, this did not go down well with the officer

So anyways long story short after a hour and a half at the road side in handcuffs they inform me my number plates have been used in a armed robbery on a jewellery corriour and the met police will be in contact with me very soon to question me about my whereabouts last Night.

He also informed me the 9 men were from the met special task force.

I have multiply witnesses to my location and filled my car at the fuel station near my house at the aprox time of the Robery, but I am still concerned as to potential problems I may face.

Anybody have any advice, rely shaken up by this and not sure were I stand"

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,49201.0.html

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,46483.msg542804.html#msg542804
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
The plot thickens....

Anyone remember this???

"Cloned Plates?"

"Need some advise guys.

Bit of background, today I get a phone call from my sister to say there are 9 men on our drive way banging on the door and windows and what have you done, was pretty confused and said I have no idea.

Driving home I have just been stopped by police and questioned on releation to a armed robbery that my car was involved in last night, around a hundred questions later a second un marked unit shows up and questions me further.
Next thing I'm being told to put my hands out and he is spraying a water type liquid on to my hands.

Next thing I'm being questioned to why I have gun shot residue on my hands, I was on the way home from the club were I shoot comp target rifle and have my rifles with me, this did not go down well with the officer

So anyways long story short after a hour and a half at the road side in handcuffs they inform me my number plates have been used in a armed robbery on a jewellery corriour and the met police will be in contact with me very soon to question me about my whereabouts last Night.

He also informed me the 9 men were from the met special task force.

I have multiply witnesses to my location and filled my car at the fuel station near my house at the aprox time of the Robery, but I am still concerned as to potential problems I may face.

Anybody have any advice, rely shaken up by this and not sure were I stand"

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,46483.msg542804.html#msg542804

Not sure how that thickens the plot? It doesn't mean his identity has been stolen.

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
Sorry, to sumise....a dodgy f@@ker
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Sorry, to sumise....a dodgy f@@ker

I see!

Offline paulw123

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 47
either this guy lives in a fantasy world, trying to sell stuff he never had....
or he's been wanted by the met for car being at a robbery, carry guns in the back of his car, then gets £100k given to him later on.....

still think he'll pay up??

either way nutter/dodgy git.....I repeat previous advice, go give your local police station a visit....you will have done your public duty  :drinking:
GT TDI sport 140 08plate,RCD510 DAB, leather armrest, euro cup holder

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
maybe he isnt replying as he is spending some time at her majesties pleasure?  :evilgrin:
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline alfboden

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
maybe he isnt replying as he is spending some time at her majesties pleasure?  :evilgrin:

I'd be surprised he signed for a letter I sent him a few weeks back. He's only got till Monday to respond or I can request an automatic ruling in my favour.

Offline jonnym

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 22

Can you link me to the thread page. That will be really useful!

Yeh will do. Let me find it....
@PSW - "Candy white ones are the nicest and fastest"

Offline flatout

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
it says back in jan on his posts the exhaust is provisionally sold anyway......wtf,so he never had it to sell now anyway...

also just been reading some his posts,the lads full of sh*t..he can get 7k off a new vxr and hes got 100k coming his way,utter boll*x
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:14:44 pm by flatout »
stage 2+ Grey Ed30..DSG 362 BHP.380 lb/ft.....Also Statller Tuned :)