Make a donation

Author Topic: Aston DB9 Chat  (Read 757 times)

ReeceH13

Aston DB9 Chat
« on: June 09, 2013, 09:41:47 am »
Was speaking to a guy at the petrol station yesterday, who had a DB9, and naturally got chatting about his car. He told me that it's his 'weekend car'  :laugh: and uses a MK6 Golf GTI (sold his MK5 GTI last month) as his daily car. He said it's great having an Aston, but they look better on a poster because they cost a fortune to maintain, you have to be careful where you park it etc etc and it is more stress than owning a normal car. Obviously people will have different opinions etc...

He said, if I was to tell anyone to buy a car for a daily driver get nothing other than a Golf GTI they're just such great all rounders and so fun to drive... Made me feel slightly proud being next to his Aston lol! Just goes to show what great cars we have  :congrats:

(not comparing a MK5 GTI to an Aston to any stretch of the imagination, but just saying!)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:44:20 am by ReeceH13 »

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: Aston DB9 Chat
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:02:11 am »
We have a member on the site who had an Aston for a toy and a white ed30 as his daily think he lived over Manchester way he might have sold the ed30 by now

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 10:30:34 am »

ReeceH13

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:17:07 am »
This guy.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=892

Hey!

Nope not this guy was in Surrey, a grey DB9, But what a nice Aston that is!