Make a donation

Author Topic: Which air ride system and why?  (Read 1548 times)

Offline gazon69

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
Which air ride system and why?
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:46:12 pm »
Hi guys. After having a major change in my circumstances for the next 3 years i have decided to go down the slow and low route. I was contemplating on selling up but i have that much money in my car that its just not feesable at the moment.

I am looking for a decent air ride kit but know absolutely nothing about them. I know i may be frowned upon on this site for asking this sort of question but hey, what the hell. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

If you can post pics of your install and pics of your cars stance i would be extremely greatful.

Offline jimojameso

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
Re: Which air ride system and why?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:54:55 am »
Might be more info for you over on edition 38 mate. There are loads of guys running ailift with accuair management. The new airlift kit allows you to keep your anti roll bars and has had a very, very good reviews.  :happy2:
2010 Audi TT RS - Sepang Blue - 420BHP, 600NM

Offline George10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:12:40 am »
I'm running accuair e-level management.. I personally think this is the best kit on the market, but it's not cheap.
I'm also selling a zenith air ride kit on behalf of Tuk customs. This kit is basically brand new. If you're interested drop me a pm  :happy2: any more info you want on either of the kits just ask.

Offline Scrubadub

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
  • Soon to be "bagged"
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 12:20:33 pm »
I'm running "Airlift" slam series kit with full digital controller. Although costly, best choice I made.
I have 8 programable preset ride heights all activated by a push if a button, so all up, all down, low cruising etc.
1 thing I wishi had gone for though was bigger diameter lines to speedit up
Fun bags

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:44:10 pm »
Ive got the airlift XL kit on mine, with manual paddles, as I was couldn't afford the digital kits. Had it 2 years, no problems yet.
Have just bought a V2 Kit to go on the next car, and am getting the Airlift struts with camber adjustment on.

Offline Scrubadub

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
  • Soon to be "bagged"
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 09:41:30 am »
If you buy the performance kit rather than the slam kit, it comes with threaded bags on front struts allowing adjustment for maximum low aswell as camber and has the mounts for a roll bar.
The double bellow rears come with that kit aswell and they are awesome, i did need to run airlifts rear dampers to get the lowness i required
Fun bags